Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Lost PIN number

Hi,   I am a former AT&T Wireless Employee. I need to retrieve my PIN numberI worked for AT&T Wireless from 2003 to 2004.How do I retrieve my PIN numb

Questions

No loyalty

So I was recently contacted by phone by AT&T about being a valued customer and pretty much thanking me for being with the company. I did a phone satis

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ragin_cajuns2 

5 y ago

Questions

Deposit on AT&T Next Plan

To whom it may concern: I need to know how much my deposit is on AT&T Next Plan,please contact me through my email address; [edited for privacy-please

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Main Account Holder Out of AT&T

Hi, We're on a family mobile share plan with 4 lines. The main account holder wants to port his number to a different carrier due to work. Under our b

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jt212s 

5 y ago

Questions

Buy one get one free promotion

I just started my plan with AT&T July first, I got the one phone free and was wondering when that takes in to affect. I am currently showing on my bil

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

5 y ago

Questions

What is Uverse Green?

I don't have Uverse service.I only have AT&T Wireless. I just noticed "Unverse Green" was added to my bill with no cost. Anyone know whtat that is?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 y ago

Questions

Why do I get daily data charges when my phone was inactive for almost 3 weeks??

It's almost at my limit and even when my phone was working I barely used data at all. I'm gonna call them up in a few hours to have them fix the error

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

5 y ago

Questions

Customer service provides false info

The customer service in store and via phone is terrible. I just came back to AT&T after vowing 8 years ago I would never come back. But i decided to c

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 y ago

Questions

Shared Account with Shared Minutes and Data

I don't get it!!! I am sharing 10GB of data with my wife on this account, but every time I go over 5GB, you charge my account $15.00 for each addition

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

5 y ago

Questions

Merge arrears and advance accounts

I have a 30GB family plan, that is an account we have carried for so long it is still paid in arrears. I have 3 phones and a tablet on that plan.  In

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Trickydaddy 

2 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts