Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Terrible customer service!

Today we went to the ATT store to do what seemed to be a simple switch of phones. It turned into an all day cluster of one mistake after another and m

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Posting here is a waste of time.

If you post to this forum, what you can expect to happen is, first, AT&T will send some snotty replies to your email account.  Then, AT&T will spam yo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Phishing Scam using Fictitious Numbers

Over the past few weeks, I have been receiving several calls daily from oddly similar numbers (they all have different area codes but are 555-01xx num

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Rate Plan Question

If we have the 2GB Mobile Share plan, are you required to use Next when upgrading all your phones?  Do you still have the option of subsidizing a phon

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

ATT sent my private phone records to my estranged husband

My husband and I are going through a divorce.  I split my service from his account back in November to my own private account and billing.  He recentl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

need the contact number or a email address to the customer complaint line for at&t wireless.

I need a number or a email address to at&t wireless customer complaint line.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Need a proof of purchase for my iPhone but my contract is over... will i still be able to get one?

Basically apple needs a proof of purchase to remove my old iCloud account since i forgot the password but my contract is up can i still go into the st

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Help with Next Plan

So i normaly pay $15 a month for a phone right.Now if i buy a phone with a 2 year contract for $200 and pay $15 a month for 24 months. In total it wil

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Service Discount - Deceiving Applications

I've always enjoyed my service with AT&T and think they treat their customers well. I recently started a new job a few months ago, and found out they

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Worst Customer Service

I need to understand why AT&T provides the absolute worst customer service.  I have been with them since my first cell phone in the early 90's and eve

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago