Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Change of data plan without notification

I have corporate account. Couple of month back i called up customer service to enable wifi hotspot on my device. Customer service did so without hesit

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

When can people with Alltel SERVICE CHANGE OVER with out PAYING the Early Termination FEE?

So when can peoplewith ALLTEL SERVICE CHANGE OVER Without having to PAY the EARLY TERMINATION FEE?????????????????

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Help New Update messed up Phone

Hi I Updated today and now my phone can't download any types of file or Save any information.and it also made my adobe flash player not work anymore,I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

How to purchase a Smart Phone without the Data Plan

So I attempted to upgrade from a generic phone to a smart phone yesterday and It annoys me that the people at the AT&T store refuse to let you purchas

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Rejected from AT&T Next plan with AT&T Credit Score of 915

Hi, I got rejected from AT&T Next plan with a AT&T credit score of 915 (001 out of 999). Can anyone tell me what's going on or a number I can call. Th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Billing

I have been a loyal customer for years. I was told today by a customer support supervisor that there is no such thing as a grace period. My service wa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

How do I contact an top supervisor to lodge a complaint

I have been on the phone with AT&T over the past two days regarding being misinformed by AT&T and the next plan. I have asked that my phone conversati

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

A store manager told me she cannot help me

I visited an att corporate store yesterday, 6/26/2014, and is a bad experience. I was waiting for someone to help me answer some simple question as ho

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Any way to tell if someone has forwarded a number to my cell phone

I've started receiving collection calls from Citi for an non-existent account. After a couple of days of determining that I don't exist anywhere in th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Will the Amazon Fire Phone work with a GoPhone Nano SIM Card?

Hi, I just pre-ordered an Amazon Fire Phone without a plan or service. Their site says it comes pre-installed with a Nano SIM. My question: Can I take

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…