Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1230)
Samsung Gear S2 Classic

Can a Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch that has a Carrier with ATT be deleted and used on Verizon? If not whats the point with these fixed sim cards.

Questions

Lost

I'm looking for a SIM card for my apache DZ09 smart watch.

Questions

Cannot Activate Used Samsung Gear S3

I need help. Bought a Gear S3 from e-bay and the number in the watch is not active any longer but I still cannot activate it on another number. I chatted for hours with AT&T then went into the AT&T store and no one can help me figure this out....you should not sell items that you do not train your p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new smart watch with SIM card slot.

I got a new off brand smart watch that connects via Bluetooth to my Galaxy S7 no problem but it only notifies me.  There is a spot in the back for a sim card and a memory card.  Do I need to activate another sim card in order to be able to make calls and send messages?

Questions

Amount owed on device

How can i check to see how much i have left owed on a device

Questions

Gear s2 will not sync

I just purchased a new galaxy s8 today from upgrading from an iPhone. I got along with the phone a gear 2s. When trying to sync the watch with the phone. When you hit set up it does pull the correct my at&t page up. But after logging in my account and then going to the watch and hitting get sync cod

Questions

Bluetooth won't stay conected

My Samsung smart watch when it's connected to phone by Bluetooth and you walk to far from phone it connects remotely and once you get back in range it's will not automatically connect back to Bluetooth, you have to go into settings disconnect it from remote connect then pair it all over.

Questions

Having trouble getting a Sync Code on my S3

Mobile network unavailable is the error I get.

Questions

Firmware update

Samsung announced a significant Gear S2/S3 firmware upgrade three weeks ago (https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-releases-comprehensive-gear-s3-value-pack-update), and users in Europe report having installed it, but it still hasn't been made available to my device (in the U.S). Has anyone actual

Questions

Messges from Gear S2 not syncing to phone

So, I bought a Gear S2 and turned on NumberSync so I can text from my watch. It works well with one issue. Any texts that I send on my watch do not sync over to my phone when I power it up. Please help.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.