Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Numbersync issue

Do you have a resolution to numbersync issue for Galaxy watch (SM-R815U)? Is this model the only one having issue. I am having same issues as previous

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Unable to Activate Cellular on Apple Watch Series 4

I have spent almost a week of daily phone calls to technical support, customer service and visits to the retails stores trying to activate the cellula

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Samsung Se10 mobilesync with Galaxy Watch - Can't get sync code

I've been trying to get a sync code from my Galaxy watch after the Numbersync My AT&T login prompt in the instructions. This was after compl

posted 

2 months ago

Learning how to use my Apple Watch and all of its features

Learning how to use my Apple Watch and all of its features Is a bit new to me and I would like to know how can I make a phone call from my Apple Watch

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Upgrade Series 3 Apple watch to Series 5 LTE

My wife has a Series 3 LTE and I will be gifting her a Series 5 LTE.  I will stop the wearable plan for the Series 3 on her phone but do I still have

posted 

2 months ago

How to get numbersync going on my new Apple Watch series 5?

I had an Apple Watch series 3 working perfectly fine with my Apple iPhone XS Max using numbersync. About two months ago, I decided to upgrade the seri

posted 

2 months ago

Wearables

I woke up to this text. I didn't turn anything off. I don't know how to fix this. I tried going into my account but I don't have my fan pin. Is there

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Kids smart watch

I want to get my daughter a kids smart watch that has gps tracking and voice calls but there are so many to choose from. What is a good one that has g

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Lines/data for watches/trackers?

Do I need to add lines/data for kids watches/trackers?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Apple Watch Series 3

I was recently gifted a brand new Apple Watch Series 3, After spending ALL day on the phone and in store they are saying they will be sending me a SIM

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago