Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Accepted Solution

Number sync not working for galaxy active 2 smart watch

I bought a brand new galaxy active 2 with att and trying to connect number sync not working keep getting a error code when trying to sign in number sy

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Sim card for new cell phone

Zenfone MAX. Are Sim cards free if a person has active account with AT&T?

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

New cell phone

Have account with AT&T.Do sim cards come with the new phone if a person has a long standing active account?

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Apple Watch 5 will not activate cellular service.

I upgraded a series 3 with gps and cellular to a series 5 with gps and cellular. My new watch will not activate cellular service. Oops we hit a snag e

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Galaxy Watch LTE Standalone Without phone

Hello, I am looking to go ultra minimalist, so this will most likely be a strange or funny question for you. I want to know if I can use the Galaxy Wa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Can't log in to att watch

Up until today I was able to watch att watch, I tried to log on and I keep getting error, and so in reset it and it still doesn't work. Help

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Error Message EDS4014 “cellular setup Apple Watch

I recently attempted to set up my Apple Watch Series 3 to my iPhone XS max. Everything goes smoothly until I set up the cellular portion, and that is

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

permanently disable the 5ghz network on my modem/router

I have an iphone which always connects to the 5ghz wireless network. My fitbit versa watch will only connect to a 2.4ghz network. I have tried changin

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Series 4 I Watch-stopped connecting with my wearables unlmtd cellular plan

so I went to att store they weren’t much help did everything I TRIED MYSELF AT HOME AND end result was he sent me to apple store and at the store th

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Battery life of Samsung Active2 with LTE (esimm) only getting 10 hours - how to extend?

What can i do to extend the battery life of my brand new Active2 with LTE? Getting about 10 hours only. Not even making through the day. i have google

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago