Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
WatchTV Activation & Setup

WatchTV Activation & Setup

Help for creating, activating and setting up your WatchTV account.

Unable to login to attwatchtv account

I have Unlimited &More(SM) Premium plan but couldn't login to my attwatchtv account.After login it goes to https://www.att.com/support/article/wireles

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Starz on Roku TV

Hello, Is there a way to watch the STARZ service on my Roku TV? I have the STARZ service through my AT&T phone bill premium perks. The channel and on

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlimited Elite and cant access hbo

I did what i was supposed to do, downloaded hbo go, chose att wireless/watch tv, tried to sign in with my att credentials, and get error Signed OutWe’

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

HBO Go Not Working

I have an ATT Wireless Unlimited Elite Plan which supposedly includes HBO view able on HBO Go. I have been unable to access HBO via WatchTV, HBO GO, o

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlimited Elite plan, Free HBO

So, I signed up for the Unlimited Elite plan over a month ago, and was told and sent a text stating that I now have access to free HBO. However whenev

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Manage my premiums

I’ve been trying to claim my free premium no for 5 days. I keep getting an error saying there something going wrong on ATT side. I’ve messaged them 3-

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t login At&t watchtv app

I bought an Apple Xs iPhone with unlimited data that was supposed to include AT&T  Watchtv. After downloading the app I try to login and enjoy the tv

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Manage My Premiums

I have never been able to choose a premium. Not with the ATT Watch TV app, not with the MyATT app, and not from the web. In all cases, I get a lot o

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Watchtv.com/verify not working

When I first go to the watchtv.com/verify website it tries to load but doesnt. The page just says oh no! Something went wrong! I cannot verify my acco

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

HBO from elite plan

In the instructions to start utilizing the HBO from the elite plan, in the instructions it's stated that you need to 1. Login to www.att.com/myatt and

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago