Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
WatchTV Activation & Setup

WatchTV Activation & Setup

Help for creating, activating and setting up your WatchTV account.

AT&T Watch TV expired password reset / password recovery

Hi,A former employee set up an executives apple TV and we need the password either recovered or reset just for AT&T Watch TV app. That is the only app

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

RC73 program

My RC73 program remote does not give me to enter a code to control audio receiver

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

program RC73 remote control

When I try to program my DirectTV remote control RC73, it does not give me the option to enter a code for my Pioneer receiver to control the volume...

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Unable to login to attwatchtv account

I have Unlimited &More(SM) Premium plan but couldn't login to my attwatchtv account.After login it goes to https://www.att.com/support/article/wireles

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Starz on Roku TV

Hello, Is there a way to watch the STARZ service on my Roku TV? I have the STARZ service through my AT&T phone bill premium perks. The channel and on

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Unlimited Elite and cant access hbo

I did what i was supposed to do, downloaded hbo go, chose att wireless/watch tv, tried to sign in with my att credentials, and get error Signed OutWe’

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

HBO Go Not Working

I have an ATT Wireless Unlimited Elite Plan which supposedly includes HBO view able on HBO Go. I have been unable to access HBO via WatchTV, HBO GO, o

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Unlimited Elite plan, Free HBO

So, I signed up for the Unlimited Elite plan over a month ago, and was told and sent a text stating that I now have access to free HBO. However whenev

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Manage my premiums

I’ve been trying to claim my free premium no for 5 days. I keep getting an error saying there something going wrong on ATT side. I’ve messaged them 3-

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t login At&t watchtv app

I bought an Apple Xs iPhone with unlimited data that was supposed to include AT&T  Watchtv. After downloading the app I try to login and enjoy the tv

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago