Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
WatchTV Activation & Setup

WatchTV Activation & Setup

Help for creating, activating and setting up your WatchTV account.

Which Omnidirectional TV Antenna should I choose?

Hi Everyone! Just today, I bought LED TV for my son. Now I am in search of Omnidirectional TV Antenna. Can you guys recommend me best TV Antenna under

Questions

watch TV

hello, i keep logging in and it doesnt work. even changed password and it still does not work.

Questions

Watch TV

How do I set up watch TV

Questions

New watchtv account

I created a watchtv account & now I can’t sign in. I got kicked out right after I selected a premium option. Chat will not help me and neither will cu

Questions

Has anyone actually gotten login issue fixed?

I’ve been trying to get login issue fixed for 6 months and despite endless promises from watchTV support it’s still not working. I’ve had 10+ tickets

Questions

Cannot sign back in to AT&T WatchTV

Hi, I’ve been using AT&T WatchTV for the past two years that comes free with my unlimited wireless account. It was working this morning when I

Questions

Cannot change WatchTV premium

I receive the following error after clicking on the green banner to select a premium: Sorry, but we’ve experienced an error trying to get you to th

Questions

Can not change Watch TV premium service

I’m unable to change my premium service. I received the following error from chrome & safari. While using cellular or cable modem to access internet.

Questions

Remote channels

The channels on my remote do not function. I tried resetting it many times with no results.  Does that mean the remote is toast?  Everythin

Questions

Att Premium

How can I add Showtime to my watch tv account? I have the MY PLANUnlimited &More(SM). which should be included.

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.