Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
WatchTV Activation & Setup

WatchTV Activation & Setup

Help for creating, activating and setting up your WatchTV account.

M

Closed

Tv remote

How do I get a remote from another tv that has not been used for 2 years. The remote I was using some of the buttons are not working good.

Questions

I forgot my Parental control code

I do not even remember having set the parental control, let alone what the 4 digit code is, how can I turn it off without a code?

Questions

Closed

Local channels

I recently started AT&T DIRECTV. I live in Krypton, KY and are receiving the Tri Cities local channels and getting advertisements from Virginia and Tennessee.    I would like to watch the Lexington, KY local channels.  Is there a way to switch to Lexington KY local channels. Plea

Questions

Closed

I am NOT happy with the lack of customer service I have had in the past 2 days - being lied to

I had a scheduled appt to add 2 mini boxes to my existing acct - but the tech came while I was at church and left before I got home. When I got home I had no service at all. So I spent 3 hours talking to 2 different support people - following their instructions, they were not able to get my service

Questions

Need to connect to video bridge

There’s a screen message in our TV wanting to connect to video bridge but the remote doesn’t work so I can’t even try to select the connect now or set up instructions the red light on the front of the genie shows under network

Questions

is my receiver obsolete

won't work

Questions

Closed

New Amazon tv

I’m thinking of getting the new Amazon omni tv. I’m worried whether it’s compatible with Direct tv service. I’m also concerned about programming the remote since it is a new brand.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Kitchen receiver

My master genie receiver says my kitchen receiver has excellent connection. However, it does not provide a signal to it. The kitchen TV keeps doing a self check but it always ends up saying no signal.

Questions

Closed

DVR locks up, needs daily reset

DVR keeps locking up during playback, especially during any recordings, or rewind.play situations. I have to reset the DVR daily, it's hard to believe this hasn't been noticed by DirecTV. Says No Receiver Problems.

Questions

Watch Tv/Roku

I am trying to get Watch Tv on my Roku device. I need help. Do I go to AttWatchtv or use the Watch Tv app on the Roku. Help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT WatchTV and Roku

I signed yesterday for the  AT&T Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan and was told i could use the WatchTv app on my roku but don'r see a WatchTV app. Am I missing it? ThanksBrad

Questions

How to turn off Talking Guide?

How to turn off Talking Guide?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.