Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Can't log in to Watch TV

Using Chrome as I have been for about a month now I'm suddenly unable to log in to  AT&T WatchTV.  It acts as if its going to let me in for a brief second but then takes me back to the login screen. I'm able to log in using the app on my android phone so login credentials aren't the issue.Thanks.

Questions

Can't login to the account info page, keep getting error message Reference #29.94c8d917.1563460560.5

Good Morning I can't sign in to the ATTWATCHTV account info page, I keep getting error message Reference #29.94c8d917.1563460560.5.I've tried to sign in using the ios ATTWATCHTV app, and chrome/safari on a mac and windows pc, and I get the same error message.I'd like to pause/cancel my subscription

Questions

What do I use for community ID?

Community ID?

Questions

I can’t change my Watch ATT TV password

I am having the same problem that another user had. The App directs me to change password but it is only for the main account. I have changed the password to the main account and it does not work to access the Watch TV app. Additionally, one of my TVs was configured to use Watch Tv. It still works a

Questions

Error 35001

Can’t get my att account to link with WatchTV says already customer it will be easy when I go to put password opps trouble on our end error 35001when I sign in to WatchTV app says I need subscription

Questions

att watch tv

Google no longer supporting watch tv on this browser.  How do I log on?

Questions

AT&T Watch TV gift card

Is there some way one may purchase a gift card from AT&T to give a gift of AT&T's standalone Watch TV service? I am also already planning to give my gift recipient the requisite Amazon Fire TV Stick to be bale to stream the Watch TV service, just want to know how and if I may actually give an AT&T g

Questions

Lower monthly bills

I need to lower my monthly bill and I was told to come to this web site, not very good with computer technology, can you help me I am retired and was told to come to this page to inquire about a retiree discount other than the employees discount, I am not employed by att

Questions

Billing

My bill for this month

Questions

How to cancel when you can't login

I do not have an ATT wireless plan.  I signed up for the WatchATT free 7 day trial, however I have never been able to log in to my account.  I have spent days upon days and hours upon hours getting absolutely no help by calling ATT.  They always tell me I have to use the live chat option on WatchATT

Questions

Past Bills

I want to know how much my old outstanding bill is. I am trying to move into a new place and one of the things one my credit I need to pay off is you guys. So I need the actual amount I owe so I can pay it.

Questions

Want to pay off my outstanding bill

My account was cable tv

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.