Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Can I use prepaid cards to pay for WatchTV

I'm interested in the $15 WatchTV service. I have some prepaid cards that were intended to be used for my phone service but I switched my plan and I don't need them for my phone right now. Can I use them to pay for this TV service?

Questions

Watch TV not sponsored data

yesterday I tried using my wife’s watch TV account that she has with her phone plan. I used her account on the app on my phone that was connected to my AT&T wireless internet device. I was then casting the programming to my TV. I checked the data logs today and found that almost none of the data use

Questions

WatchTV and the premium service with AT&T Unlimited & more plan error

I have had Pandora for the past year and I am trying to change the next year's premium service with my AT&T mobile plan, however, When I try to login to WatchTV, it is saying that I do not have a subscription. I have verified my phone number 3 times trying to get it but it still does not let me do a

Questions

att

I am unable to activate my free spotify either, rep said he wasn't sure why it directed me to a page that said bad error.

Questions

Can’t change unlimited and more premium

I’ve sent this to @atthelp on twitter as well. Been waiting for 8 days with no reply.I have had Starz as the premium since August 2018.On Watch tv online, Starz is greyed out. I can’t change it.What is going on???

Questions

Multiple tv watching

Can you watch attached I'm multiple TV's at the same time

Questions

Trying to change my at&t premium

Hello I selected Amazon as my premium option when I signed up over a year ago but now I want to switch it, I've tried logging into my watchtv account but it won't let me, I've sent many messages to 2885 but it never refreshes the page.

Questions

lost channel 14 pittsburgh cw on 10/0/2019. Replaced with channel 394 for $2.50 per month.

channel 394 is not a local. Channel 14 was. Tech support no help.

Questions

Unable to activate or link a VRV account to AT&T

My WatchTV is activated and I've spent over 7 hours on the phone with AT&T customer service, had my account reset several times, I've been to my local store a couple times, contacted VRV and Crunchyroll customer service and nobody has been able to help me.

Questions

Cancellation

Trying to cancel my service

Questions

watch TV not good

I've been dealing with this  for 6 months now they keep telling me the same thing.  New ticket needs to be made well I already have 6 tickets that wasn't taken care of.. Now I called WatchTV  and they can't even find my profile at all really!  Like It was deleted.. At&t tells me that there's nothing

Questions

AT&T music ID

AT&T music ID What is it and what is it used for?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.