WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

K

Closed

How to get another Direct TV remote?

I have called at&t customer service, I have emailed customer service and still in 3 years cannot get a remote for one of my tv's so the box is just setting there never being used and I am paying for it. How do I get someone to either give me another remote or come get the box and the chewed up r

Questions

Senior discount

Does direct tv offer senior discount

Questions

dicconect services unable too pay any longer

I was told when I signed up that I was signing for one year my rent since the virus has stop-ed my rent has gone up 500,00 more than I would pay I used that 500,00 for my t.v. and now I can no longer pay so I have to cut my service the person named hanna said id have too pay 200.00 more if I cut my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my premium channel?

How do I get my premium channel

Questions

Supervisor

This supervisor over WatchTV just told me she don’t have a boss. She is the top person I can speak with. Funny they would put someone over a Department that is discontinued with such high authority.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find my tech conversation about football channels?

I’m looking to find the last conversation that l had with an online tech that provided me with my football channels apparently I forgot to write them down

Questions

Watchtv not working

I have had watchtv for several years with no issues. About 2 weeks ago the app stopped working. I called Att and they opened a ticket to repair the issue. 2 days later the ticket was closed stating repaired. Watchtv app is still not working after multiple resets. ATT what is your status and timeline

Questions

Changing Premium

I changed my phone plan responsibility from my husband to myself and we have unlimited premium so I signed up for the Watch TV account. I choose HBO as my premium choice.  I am now changing to streaming and want to cut the cord.  I was looking at ATT TV now, which comes with free HBO.  I cannot seem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NBA league pass

Due to the pandemic the NBA league pass has not been a full season since the 19-20 season, yet no refunds have been issued to those of us who paid for an ENTIRE season. Now here it is 20-21 season and again not a full 82 game season nor did the auto renew take place causing even less games available

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is AT&T WatchTV?

AT&T Debuts “WatchTV” With 2 New Unlimited Wireless Plans – and here’s what you need to know:   What’s WatchTV?   WatchTV is our new streaming app that gives you 30+ live TV channels (channel list in the solution below), including 15,000+ on-demand titles. WatchTV can be purch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login on fire TV not working

I login with my account associated with my cell phone service which is AT&T and all I get is an oops something went wrong please try again later error message

Questions

User ID

Need user ID

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.