Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Can’t login to HBO GO with WatchTV credentials

I’m not alone and this seems to be a widespread issue. This is extremely frustrating as this was a primary reason I upgraded to unlimited. I’m not dea

Questions

Claws

Trying to watch last Sunday night’s episode of claws and it doesn’t give me the option to watch. Only a bookmark.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

upset customer

Problemas customers we pay a lot of  money for our services, yet we are denied basic TV channel, if i wanted to view ch 2 on a computer screen i would

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Can't log in to watch tv

I can't log on to my watch tv account and have had so many other problems with this service I want to cancel

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Can't log in to Watch TV

Using Chrome as I have been for about a month now I'm suddenly unable to log in to  AT&T WatchTV.  It acts as if its going to let me in for a brief se

Questions

Can't login to the account info page, keep getting error message Reference #29.94c8d917.1563460560.5

Good Morning I can't sign in to the ATTWATCHTV account info page, I keep getting error message Reference #29.94c8d917.1563460560.5.I've tried to sign

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

What do I use for community ID?

Community ID?

Questions

I can’t change my Watch ATT TV password

I am having the same problem that another user had. The App directs me to change password but it is only for the main account. I have changed the pass

Questions

Error 35001

Can’t get my att account to link with WatchTV says already customer it will be easy when I go to put password opps trouble on our end error 35001when

Questions

att watch tv

Google no longer supporting watch tv on this browser.  How do I log on?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts