Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Lower monthly bills

I need to lower my monthly bill and I was told to come to this web site, not very good with computer technology, can you help me I am retired and was

posted 

8 months ago

Billing

My bill for this month

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

How to cancel when you can't login

I do not have an ATT wireless plan.  I signed up for the WatchATT free 7 day trial, however I have never been able to log in to my account.  I have sp

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Past Bills

I want to know how much my old outstanding bill is. I am trying to move into a new place and one of the things one my credit I need to pay off is you

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Want to pay off my outstanding bill

My account was cable tv

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

HBO EAST HD

Why are all the movies in letterbox form now. I didn’t pay for widescreen TV just to have black bars

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to cancel watchtv

I am having issues with cancelling watchtv, it shouldn't be this difficult. I feel like you are not transparent with cancelling this service in an att

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

What happened do Hallmark Drama channel. We were getting it. It is highlight as chnal we should get

We were getting Hallmark Drama and now we don't get it even though it is highlights like we should still be getting.  WEWANT THIS CHANNEL BACK!!!!  WE

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

A COMPLAINT ABOUT AT&T TECHNICIAN

I WANT TO KNOW WHO DO I COMPLAINT ABOUT A AT&T TECHNICIAN   THAT WAS SEND FOR REPAIRS   TO MY HOME

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Can't log into my watch TV app

I have tried over and over to log on have reset my password several times. I keep getting a message to use my watch TV credentials. I made sure to che

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago