Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

C
Watch TV not actually available on Firecstick

So in the description of your watch TV app it says it’s available through Amazon Fire stick TV. When you search for the app it is not available. If you try the individual channel apps you don’t get full access. And now HBO apps On the fire stick are saying they will no longer be supported. How can I

Questions

Can’t log onto account in fire stick

I’m trying to log into the app via fire stick and it’s not accepting my log in info.

Questions

Can't access WatchTV Channels

I recently upgraded from Unlimited Starter to Unlimited Elite (with HBO Max). When I log into the WatchTV app either on my computer or TV, I only get HBO channels, all other channels are gone. How can I get back the 30+ channels I had before?

Questions

HBO GO with unlimited plan - error logging in

Upgraded to AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) which contains HBOHave tried logging into HBO GO on multiple devices, choosing "AT&T Wireless / Watch TV" option, getting this error:We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider.Sorry, we can't sign you in right now. Please try again

Questions

I'm trying to order channel 151 Scoob

The account want let me order

Questions

IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL THE WATCHTV SERVICE

I cancelled WATCH TV on August 2018 TV) by removing the app, and after fruitless searching, contacting AT&T via phone. The Wireless TV department assured me that it was removed from my account.  I was unable to cancel it using my WatchTV App, because it suddenly stopped working on both of my Samsung

Questions

I am trying to sign up. Does not work?

I have been trying to sign up for att WatchTV and it does not work. It says the problem is on there end but won’t let me sign up. I am very sad. 😔 Is there a phone number we’re I could subscribe over the phone?

Questions

Att watch tv- Cannot cancel

I have called in more than once to cancel ATT watch tv and none of the customer service reps were able to help me. I have been charged and haven't used the app at all. I tried logging in with my user name/password and I was told I didn't use the correct login information. I reset everything and was

Questions

zip code and time zone do not match

When viewing the channel guide on my computer, I noticed that my zip code and the tv listings time zone do not match. How do I fix that?

Questions

Watch TV app is a pile of trash

Not only does this scam of an app not recognize my unlimited plan with att and the fact that i should have this service for free because of my plan, it is not asking me to pay 15$ a month for a service that works 10% of the time. the phone app is riddled with bugs and errors, and lets not even get s

Questions

Handshake between Spotify and WatchTV still broken

I am having the same issue. I've verified my account and its says that I already have a AT&T WatchTV account associated with my number. I already have a Spotify account and it uses the same email address associated with my AT&T wireless account. When I click on get activation link, and I click on th

Questions

AT&T WatchTV Ending in May

So with the end of this service coming in May will there be a reduction in the plan price since now I will no longer have a feature I used all the time?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.