Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my premium channel?

How do I get my premium channel

Questions

Supervisor

This supervisor over WatchTV just told me she don’t have a boss. She is the top person I can speak with. Funny they would put someone over a Department that is discontinued with such high authority.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find my tech conversation about football channels?

I’m looking to find the last conversation that l had with an online tech that provided me with my football channels apparently I forgot to write them down

Questions

Watchtv not working

I have had watchtv for several years with no issues. About 2 weeks ago the app stopped working. I called Att and they opened a ticket to repair the issue. 2 days later the ticket was closed stating repaired. Watchtv app is still not working after multiple resets. ATT what is your status and timeline

Questions

Changing Premium

I changed my phone plan responsibility from my husband to myself and we have unlimited premium so I signed up for the Watch TV account. I choose HBO as my premium choice.  I am now changing to streaming and want to cut the cord.  I was looking at ATT TV now, which comes with free HBO.  I cannot seem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NBA league pass

Due to the pandemic the NBA league pass has not been a full season since the 19-20 season, yet no refunds have been issued to those of us who paid for an ENTIRE season. Now here it is 20-21 season and again not a full 82 game season nor did the auto renew take place causing even less games available

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is AT&T WatchTV?

AT&T Debuts “WatchTV” With 2 New Unlimited Wireless Plans – and here’s what you need to know:   What’s WatchTV?   WatchTV is our new streaming app that gives you 30+ live TV channels (channel list in the solution below), including 15,000+ on-demand titles. WatchTV can be purch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login on fire TV not working

I login with my account associated with my cell phone service which is AT&T and all I get is an oops something went wrong please try again later error message

Questions

User ID

Need user ID

Questions

ATT WatchTV- What happened to all my channels- Getting error code 30001-008

All of I sudden I am unable to access any of my channels. It gives me an error saying "Upgrade to watch this" and error code 30001-008.I have paid each and every bill, not cancelled my service.When I chatted with WatchTV chat, the CS was clueless about whats going on. This is ridiculous

Questions

Where did my access to watch att tv go

As ATT customers, we were told we got free access to watch att tv. We had been enjoying it for months as it gave us a couple channels we didnt get. Now the access is gone and no one can figure out why...not the people at your store, or the tech support that we pay for.   Anybody want to t

Questions

Watch TV vs ATT now

I have ATT Now (used to be DirecTV Now) and don't watch as much tv as I used to. I have the grandfathered big fun? package that is no longer available.  I'm considering ending my subscription and just using Watch TV. If I do, I know I cannot re-enroll and get the same package with the same cha

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.