Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

C
Att watch tv- Cannot cancel

I have called in more than once to cancel ATT watch tv and none of the customer service reps were able to help me. I have been charged and haven't use

Questions

zip code and time zone do not match

When viewing the channel guide on my computer, I noticed that my zip code and the tv listings time zone do not match. How do I fix that?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Watch TV app is a pile of trash

Not only does this scam of an app not recognize my unlimited plan with att and the fact that i should have this service for free because of my plan, i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Handshake between Spotify and WatchTV still broken

I am having the same issue. I've verified my account and its says that I already have a AT&T WatchTV account associated with my number. I already have

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Questions

AT&T WatchTV Ending in May

So with the end of this service coming in May will there be a reduction in the plan price since now I will no longer have a feature I used all the tim

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Changing Premium

I changed my phone plan responsibility from my husband to myself and we have unlimited premium so I signed up for the Watch TV account. I choose HBO a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Using WatchTV as iOS tv provider?

I was able to get the WatchTV app set up fairly easily, but had some problems getting the HBOGO app working because WatchTV isn’t available as a TV pr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

AT&T WatchTV - HBO Go Login Issue

I have AT&T Unlimited &More with HBO.  I am unable to log into HBO Go with my WatchTV credentials.  Every time I attempt to log in I get the error "So

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Never signed up for Watch TV, but now my HBO account is somehow tied to it

I am trying to login to HBO Go on a new device with my AT&T credentials to use my HBO service that I have been receiving as part of my unlimited s

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Handshake between Spotify and WatchTV broken

Hello. I upgraded my plan to unlimited SPECIFICALLY to take advantage of the Premium Spotify option that comes along with it. After doing so, the redi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts