Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Closed

Directv Packages Actual Cost

I've been looking an looking on Directv's site for the actual price of their packages. But, all's I get is a reduced price. It states that the price goes up after 1 or 2 years (forgot how long) and doesn't tell me to what price. Can anyone give me a link to the ACTUAL prices of Directv's package

Questions

Closed

DIRECTV PROTECTION PLAN IS HORRIBLE

I filed a claim on my Tv and White Eagle Technologies was supposed to handle it { by the way there the only ones they got to handle Tv claims} The (Edited per community guidelines) don't even send a technician to check the tv out, they send a part and a week later a tech shows up to put it in. In w

Questions

Closed

Fraud call about signal upgrade and need to upgrade my receiver

I received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Directv. He stated that there would be an interruption to my service while they test the signal.  He stated that they were upgrading the signal technology and my receiver needed to be upgraded and they would be sending me a newer model r

Questions

Closed

DirecTV app

What the (Edited per community guidelines) is wrong with AT&t? DirecTV app tells me my password is invalid I reset the password login it takes me to AT&t cell service I try to log into AT&t cell service it tells me my password is invalid. AT&t needs to get their (Edited per community guidelines) tog

Questions

Closed

Direct TV will not stop harassment

Direct TV will not stop harassment by its continued calling of my cell phone. I do NOT want these phone calls! No one will help me stop AT&T Direct TV calling me all day and night.  I've even threatened to  move my phones to another company. I've been a SW Bell/AT&T customer for o

Questions

Closed

DVR not recording particular program

In the guide, The Daily Show on Comedy Central shows a "series recording" symbol, but there is no entry in the list of recorded programs.

Questions

DVR and HD receivers

Why am I being billed for two receivers when I only have one and what is whole home DVR service . . Again I only have one TV I have called but no one can answer why I am being bill for two receivers. . My new bill is coming and if I don’t get an answer I will only be paying for the HD RECEIVER

Questions

No PBS access

It’s not okay that my local PBS station is only available through YouTube @ $50 a month? OUTRAGEOUS!

Questions

Closed

deactivate old direct tv receivers

have 3 old receivers not used need to deactivate

Questions

Closed

How to get another Direct TV remote?

I have called at&t customer service, I have emailed customer service and still in 3 years cannot get a remote for one of my tv's so the box is just setting there never being used and I am paying for it. How do I get someone to either give me another remote or come get the box and the chewed up r

Questions

Senior discount

Does direct tv offer senior discount

Questions

dicconect services unable too pay any longer

I was told when I signed up that I was signing for one year my rent since the virus has stop-ed my rent has gone up 500,00 more than I would pay I used that 500,00 for my t.v. and now I can no longer pay so I have to cut my service the person named hanna said id have too pay 200.00 more if I cut my

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.