Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

WatchTV Billing Problem

I'm a unlimited & more premium customer but have been billed for the last 2 payment cycles for WatchTV.  The chat rep said they would fix it over 30 days ago but I just got billed again.  ATTCares can you assist?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stream DirectTV Now data free with your AT&T devices

If I connect my laptop to the personal hotspot on my iPhone or iPad and watch DirecTV Now, is the data used from personal hotspot -> laptop streaming DTV Now not counted the same as streaming directly from AT&T device, or is it counted on your plan and the data is only not counted when you stream di

Questions

Double Billed Att WatchTV

I have been charged two separate times in one month for the WatchTv service.I am a  AT&T &MORE PREMIUM subscriber.For over a month I have literally spent hours between chat an Customer Loyalty. The problem persists.I was told I would be reimbursed and naturally that has not happened. I have the chat

Questions

Double Billing

I have cancelled the ATT Watch TV because I am being doubled billed and I have been unable to correct this. I would like to reconnect with Watch TV if someone can assist me.

Questions

WatchTV app registration not recognizing my unlimited plan

When I try to register for the WatchTV app, it says “uh oh, looks like you don’t have an unlimited and more plan” which I do. I see other posters have this same issue. Any resolution yet??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watch TV error

I am trying to use the Watch TV app I made my user name and password entered it and got a an error message saying invalid user name or password. I changed the password entered the new one and got the same error. When trying to contact chat about issue I kept getting transferred to different departme

Questions

Cannot use same Access ID for WatchTV?

I switched my plan yesterday from the Unlimited Plus Enhanced to Unlimited &More(SM) Premium. I got a text about StreamSaver being turned on, followed by another text that includes the verification link (attwatchtv.com/verify). However, clicking that link brings me to a page to create a new Access I

Questions

2 questions about premium tv services

Hello, i upgraded to unlimited premium ages ago and never set up a tv service thats included so i have 2 questions. 1. For HBO, can i use it as a add on for hulu? I get the want me to use watchtv but its useless since i cant add hulu to it. 2. For VRV, i currently have crunchyroll and funimation pre

Questions

WatchTv

How do non authorized people get to watch the app WatchTv without gaining access to primary account holders information?

Questions

WatchTV NOT letting me verify my number EVEN WITH the Unlimited and More Plan

I got the AT&T Unlimited and More plan on Sunday 7/22 and have since been trying to verify my number on attwatchtv.com/verify to no results. Every time I try to verify my number, an error comes up that says "Uh oh looks like you don't have the AT&T Unlimited and More Plan" which I absolutely do sinc

Questions

Unlimited Plus Plan with AT&T but unable to access free HBO

Hi,   I have had AT&T for 10 years now and I was upgraded to the unlimited plus plan for all 10 of my lines. I have gone to the store, contacted representatives via chat, and via phone in regards to why I do not get access to the free HBO that comes with my unlimited plus plan. AT&T is has become th

Questions

Lost free Access to WATCH TV even though i didn't change my plan

has anyone experienced this system issue?  I was enjoying my free month of AT&T Watch TV with my AT&T Unlimited and More Premium plan, when all of a sudden on my billing date i lost free access.  Now when i go to attwatchtv.com i'm prompted to enter a credit card.  At&T watch tv's chat people have b

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.