Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free mobile HBO.

If  you have Att unlimited With 4 phones dont we get mobile HBO at no charge?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Password Reset

I have forgotten my password and tried to change it but there are not any emails coming through about the password. It now says that I have used too many attempts. How can I fix this issue ?

Questions

Terrible customer service and tech support

My watch tv account hasn’t worked since my first week of my service. It’s a piece of trash. I am on the unlimited premium plan which includes watchtv account for free but I’m being told I need to pay for it. I’ve contacted watchtv support att support and directives support. I’ve escalated this issue

Questions

DOUBLE BILL FOR WATCHTV APP

ATT is double billing me for the Watchtv App. How can this be fixed?

Questions

AT&T watch TV password change

How do I change my AT&T Watch Tv password?  I was having problems logging in to my “watch tv” account and the AT&T Rep changed it (with my permission) in order to get it to work.  But I don’t like the password or log on ID they chose.

Questions

WatchTV

I changed my password for WatchTV and now when I try to login in I get tha message:“Oops something went wrong”

Questions

Watch Tv verification not recognizing my unlimited & more plan

WatchTV can't seem to verify that I actually have the Unlimited & More Premium Wireless Plan (which I do). Haven't heard anything from AT&T on fixing thishelp!

Questions

ATT Watch TV account not working

I signed up for an unlimited plan with a premium channel added it.   Tried setting up an account with Firefox, does not work, tells me only use Chrome.  Fine, go there, get started, it recognizes my att acount.  Had me text in from my phone, selected my premium channel, and now nothing.  When I log

Questions

AT&T Unlimited Watch TV

I linked my Unlimited account that offered me Watch TV for free. Changed my password and double checked my username and i still can’t log in. Any tips?

Questions

WatchTV Verification Website Still Mistakenly Says I don't Have an Unlimited & More Account

For nearly two months, I've been trying to activate my WatchTV service that came with my Unlimited & More wireess plan.  When I go through the verification site, it says mistakenly that I don't have an Unlimited & More Plan.  First, I was told that a code was missing from my account and someone woul

Questions

Why doesn't WatchTV payment page accept my PO Box as my credit card address?

When I attempted to sign-up for WatchTV, the  payment page did not accept my PO Box number as an address for my credit card. Chat was able to sign me up for the free trial, but used a fictitious address.  How do I enter my correct credit card address?

Questions

I’m out. Bye ATT

After almost 20 years with ATT, I am leaving for T-mobile.  T-movile has the best military discount by a LARGE margin.  I had called ATT three times and was given a decent “deal” to stick around but every time the next bill came that deal was nowhere to be found.  ATT is lying and using bait and swi

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.