Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Get code for remote Sanyo GXFA SO I CAN USE IT FOR VIZIO VA26LHDTV10t

Need to activate sanyo remote. Need the code for remote and need code vizio tv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Rent a movie

How do I rent a movie and have it applied to my bill?

Questions

Reward card

I never received my reward card and it's been almost 3 months with this service everytime I enter my account number it says it can't be found but yet to pay my bill it works why?

Questions

Can’t login to WatchTV

I have the Unlimited & More plan, but I can’t login to the WatchTV app?  I’ve changed my password etc, I’ve also clicked the link from another post and it says I’m not eligible so I’m annoyed that multiple people have had the same issue and ATT can’t resolve the issue!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T WatchTV yearly price

I am very interested in AT&T WatchTV yearly price ? A discount price for yearly price ? Amazon prime can do it and Hulu does it too

Questions

Service Cancelation

How in the world do you cancel Watchtv service???  I have looked everywhere.  Thanks

Questions

MUST log in to get CHAT HELP with crap programming that is banning my log-in from authenticating!

FIRE your evil CEO! He is so an ! NEVER EVER EVER require someone to LOG IN to get CHAT HELP!Why? Your crappy programming is NOT allowing ME to authenticate MY log in! I am stuck in this forum to get help BECAUSE DISABLED ME IS BANNED FROM GETTING HELP DUE TO AN INABILITY TO GET ON THE PHONE! I HATE

Questions

Watch TV login problem

Have unlimited plan, but everytime I login  to watch tv app it tells me I need a subscription.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

discounted watchtv service for people under poverty line

discounted watchtv service for people under poverty line

Questions

Secondary account holder login to Watch AT&T app

My secondary account holder cannot login to the app. Why is this?

Questions

Error code WatchTV

When trying to sign into my WatchTV account I get either the error code201 staying that the password / username combo doesn’t match. I’ve done the forgot links. I’ve gotten my password reset. Still to no avail I can’t seem to logon. Then on the physical website I logon and it takes me directly to th

Questions

WatchTV App

I have had this service now for about 2 months. I have the Unlimited Premium & More plan. I can not choose which Premium show i would like such as Showtime. When I verify it says your NOT a Unlimited Premium & More plan. However, I am paying for that plan and it shows up in my account. I have been i

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.