Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Long time customer- Poor Customer Service

I am tired of getting bad customer service from a company that I have been with since 2012. I have more than 8 receivers and am a long time customer. Why do I have to call every month because my bill is not what I was told that it should be. Since the AT&T has acquired Direct TV, the customer servic

Questions

YA SON 2 VECES QUE ME COBRAN MEGAS QUE NO USE

hola ...alguien q me ayude q puedo hacer ..mi plan es de200 y dice q es ilimitado y no lo es...por que solo uso el dace y de vez en cuando en  navegador y pues mi plan tiene 1 gb de megas y redes ilimitadas..pero me llega mi factura de $600 pesotes ...mas de el triple

Questions

Purchased PPV can you watch it more than once?

We've purchased ppv movies a white back. They are listed in purchase history made from this dvr. Do we have to pay again to watch then?

Questions

what is the price of a 4k dvr

hoe much more will a 4k dvr be

Questions

Login Loop

I am unable to open my watch tv app. I am stuck in a log in loop.  I get an error that says my user id and password don’t match. So I reset my password, try again, and get the exact same message.

Questions

my new promotion wasen't documented on your end when i called and now my bill has increased

I am a very  unhappy customer. I switched to at&t because of there service and affordable fees. I knew my promotion was ending  in October and I called before it expired to set up a new affordable package. I just got my bill and it is costing me $20.00 more and says my promotion has expired. I calle

Questions

How Do I Access HBO through AT&T WatchTV?

I have been stuck in WatchTV verification loop H3LL--- how can I access this so that I can watch my FREE HBO?  And who thought this was a good idea--- NOT CUSTOMER FOCUSED!!!!

Questions

Cancel my Account

I cannot access my account no matter what I do - endless loops of redirects and no way of gaining access. And I am being charged for this service I cannot use.I need someone to please get in touch with me and cancel my Watch Tv account ASAP.

Questions

Att watch tv not working

Every time I log in it says sorry for the inconvenience on it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WatchTV

Does each Unlimited&More plan get only one log in for the WatchTV app or can more than one member of the same Unlimited Plan get different log ins?

Questions

Directtv screen mirrors

How exactly do you set up screen mirrors

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Misleading Military Discount

Military and veterans: AT&T is at it again. They’re advertising a discount for military. The add lists all their services, including phone, TV, and internet. However, you can really only get the discount if you have an AT&T cell phone. So, when they say TV and internet, they must be bundled. Shame o

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.