Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Very Dissatisfied with DirecTV Service

I’m very dissatisfied with DirecTV customer service.  I purchased a 4k TV to be added to a new addition to my house.    I called customer service to have an additional box added and wires run to the new room.   The technical came to the house, ran the cables  and installed a new box to my TV.    All

Questions

Anthony Curran

Att direct tv

Questions

No sound on bedroom tv. I do have sound on living room tv

I have sound on my living room TV but no sound on the bedroom TV

Questions

College Football National Championship

Once again I will not get to watch the CFNC game.  I know it’s all about advertising but, some people have to go to work Tuesday morning.  SATURDAY IS FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!  I feel certain I am the only person in America that has a problem with this.   I am getting tired of missing these games!!!

Questions

Signing into HBOGo on a Samsung Smart TV

I am attempting to access HBOGO on my Samsung Smart TV. I have the Samsung app, it gives me the activation code.  I go to my browser. It says enter email.  My login is not an email address so I enter my login and password.  It says enter a valid email address.  BUT MY LOGIN IS NOT AN EMAIL ADDRESS!!

Questions

RC1 win back

Ok I cancelled my service beginning of Novemeber 2018. I then recieved a letter that I could get a great deal and $300 gift card if I came back. So I decided to take up my offer. Well after 3 days of countless calls and being transferred 10 plus times I was told I need to speak with the RC1 departme

Questions

TV Commercial

I was watching a bowl games and saw an ATT commercial involving a homo—-ual couple (two men) and a woman.  The woman apparently is a babysitter for the “men’s children.” I'm very disappointed in ATT for showing this commercial especially during a football game.  I can see showing such a commercial d

Questions

Unable to add WatchTV and Premium choice going on 5 months

AChanged to unlimited and more premium Plan on August 8, 2018. Since that time, I have been unable to activate my watch TV 30 channels and make the premium selection. Have spent over  50 hours on this problem between AT&T reps and watch TV reps and managers. I have had open cases with both AT&T and

Questions

HBO

Was told to go to ATT WatchTV.com/verify. To but in info to be able to get free HBO

Questions

Adding a single channel

I want to add a single channel to my account is that possible?

Questions

Got a email from watchtv saying plan changed

I got a email from watchtv saying my wireless plan was changed and it wasn't. It said I will not longer have watchtv unless I have the right plan. I never changed my planne and I called att and they said the plan wasn't changed. I tried to re verify and it will not. I have the right plan though.

Questions

Unable to login to newly formed WATCHTV account using myATT profile

need help, unable to login to ATT WATCHTV with newly formed account in Chrome using same username as myATT username, ATT Wireless Premium account, SMS me or call my AT&T mobile number please, Account works in Fire TV and Android App on AT&T phone!!! Shame another mess

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.