Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Closed

DirecTV app

What the (Edited per community guidelines) is wrong with AT&t? DirecTV app tells me my password is invalid I reset the password login it takes me to A

Questions

Closed

Direct TV will not stop harassment

Direct TV will not stop harassment by its continued calling of my cell phone. I do NOT want these phone calls! No one will help me stop AT&T Dire

Questions

Closed

DVR not recording particular program

In the guide, The Daily Show on Comedy Central shows a "series recording" symbol, but there is no entry in the list of recorded programs.

Questions

DVR and HD receivers

Why am I being billed for two receivers when I only have one and what is whole home DVR service . . Again I only have one TV I have called but no

Questions

No PBS access

It’s not okay that my local PBS station is only available through YouTube @ $50 a month? OUTRAGEOUS!

Questions

Closed

deactivate old direct tv receivers

have 3 old receivers not used need to deactivate

Questions

Closed

How to get another Direct TV remote?

I have called at&t customer service, I have emailed customer service and still in 3 years cannot get a remote for one of my tv's so the box is jus

Questions

Senior discount

Does direct tv offer senior discount

Questions

dicconect services unable too pay any longer

I was told when I signed up that I was signing for one year my rent since the virus has stop-ed my rent has gone up 500,00 more than I would pay I us

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my premium channel?

How do I get my premium channel

Questions

Supervisor

This supervisor over WatchTV just told me she don’t have a boss. She is the top person I can speak with. Funny they would put someone over a Departmen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find my tech conversation about football channels?

I’m looking to find the last conversation that l had with an online tech that provided me with my football channels apparently I forgot to write them

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.