Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Never signed up for Watch TV, but now my HBO account is somehow tied to it

I am trying to login to HBO Go on a new device with my AT&T credentials to use my HBO service that I have been receiving as part of my unlimited s

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Change my Premium from Cinemax to Showtime

I have contacted customer service twice on this matter and nothing has changed. Can someone please help me change my current premium package from Cine

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

WatchTV MyATT Login Loop. Cannot cancel and cannot watch.

Hello, I see a few people had this problem in the past as well. I am trying to watch the channels I just paid for via WatchTV. The website said to use

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Bill and account

The reason I am writing is because my monthly billed keep going up, $15 or $20 a month, the first 3 months to around $40 after that 3rd month, then we

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Cannot Cancel Watch TV

I know I am not the only user to have experienced this, but I cannot locate a solution.  I will be completing my first 30 day subscription to Watch TV

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Can I use prepaid cards to pay for WatchTV

I'm interested in the $15 WatchTV service. I have some prepaid cards that were intended to be used for my phone service but I switched my plan and I d

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Watch TV not sponsored data

yesterday I tried using my wife’s watch TV account that she has with her phone plan. I used her account on the app on my phone that was connected to m

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

WatchTV and the premium service with AT&T Unlimited & more plan error

I have had Pandora for the past year and I am trying to change the next year's premium service with my AT&T mobile plan, however, When I try to login

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

att

I am unable to activate my free spotify either, rep said he wasn't sure why it directed me to a page that said bad error.

posted 

2 months ago

Can’t change unlimited and more premium

I’ve sent this to @atthelp on twitter as well. Been waiting for 8 days with no reply.I have had Starz as the premium since August 2018.On Watch tv onl

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago