WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL THE WATCHTV SERVICE

I cancelled WATCH TV on August 2018 TV) by removing the app, and after fruitless searching, contacting AT&T via phone. The Wireless TV department assu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Att watch tv- Cannot cancel

I have called in more than once to cancel ATT watch tv and none of the customer service reps were able to help me. I have been charged and haven't use

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

zip code and time zone do not match

When viewing the channel guide on my computer, I noticed that my zip code and the tv listings time zone do not match. How do I fix that?

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Watch TV app is a pile of trash

Not only does this scam of an app not recognize my unlimited plan with att and the fact that i should have this service for free because of my plan, i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

HBO GO with unlimited plan - error logging in

Upgraded to AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) which contains HBOHave tried logging into HBO GO on multiple devices, choosing "AT&T Wireless / Watch TV" option,

Handshake between Spotify and WatchTV still broken

I am having the same issue. I've verified my account and its says that I already have a AT&T WatchTV account associated with my number. I already have

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

AT&T WatchTV Ending in May

So with the end of this service coming in May will there be a reduction in the plan price since now I will no longer have a feature I used all the tim

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Changing Premium

I changed my phone plan responsibility from my husband to myself and we have unlimited premium so I signed up for the Watch TV account. I choose HBO a

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Using WatchTV as iOS tv provider?

I was able to get the WatchTV app set up fairly easily, but had some problems getting the HBOGO app working because WatchTV isn’t available as a TV pr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

AT&T WatchTV - HBO Go Login Issue

I have AT&T Unlimited &More with HBO.  I am unable to log into HBO Go with my WatchTV credentials.  Every time I attempt to log in I get the error "So

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago