Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my premium channel?

How do I get my premium channel

Questions

Supervisor

This supervisor over WatchTV just told me she don’t have a boss. She is the top person I can speak with. Funny they would put someone over a Departmen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find my tech conversation about football channels?

I’m looking to find the last conversation that l had with an online tech that provided me with my football channels apparently I forgot to write them

Questions

Watchtv not working

I have had watchtv for several years with no issues. About 2 weeks ago the app stopped working. I called Att and they opened a ticket to repair the is

Questions

Changing Premium

I changed my phone plan responsibility from my husband to myself and we have unlimited premium so I signed up for the Watch TV account. I choose HBO a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NBA league pass

Due to the pandemic the NBA league pass has not been a full season since the 19-20 season, yet no refunds have been issued to those of us who paid for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is AT&T WatchTV?

AT&T Debuts “WatchTV” With 2 New Unlimited Wireless Plans – and here’s what you need to know:   What’s WatchTV?   WatchTV is ou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login on fire TV not working

I login with my account associated with my cell phone service which is AT&T and all I get is an oops something went wrong please try again later error

Questions

User ID

Need user ID

Questions

ATT WatchTV- What happened to all my channels- Getting error code 30001-008

All of I sudden I am unable to access any of my channels. It gives me an error saying "Upgrade to watch this" and error code 30001-008.I have paid eac

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.