Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
WatchTV Account & Billing

WatchTV Account & Billing

Learn to manage your WatchTV plan, update your profile, and more!

Nhl center ice blacked out but shouldn't be

Some nhl center ice channels blacked out but shouldn't be

Questions

Closed

Discount removed

Was told I could have a $45 month discount on my Direct TV bill for one year. It was left off the next month's bill so I called, and they credited my account for the $45 and said the problem would not occur again.  Next month, it was left off again.  I called again, and it was credited ag

Questions

Want to talk to person

74 years old need help

Questions

WATCHTV APP not working in US Virgin Islands

WATCHTV works on my computer in the USVI when I access through a web browser; however, I can not access the service on my iPhone, iPad, or AppleTV. Error report and code:  "Looks like something went wrong.  Give it a try later. [Code: 8003]" shows on the screen on AppleTV, the iPhone, and

Questions

Closed

Bloomber News

Please restore Bloomberg News channel in Connecticut as soon as posible.

Questions

Closed

GREAT SCREEN SAVERS OF PARKS ECT...

Sad to see him go where did they go how can we get them back I hate the AT&T DirecTV logo on getting bouncing across my 70 inch screen I prefer the beautiful landscapes and Parks as a screensaver option can we get it back please if so how?

Questions

Closed

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel? And what is the procedure for adding that to our new account?

Questions

Closed

Billing for AT&T TV services that were never activated and never worked.

CHARGES FOR SERVICES NEVER RECEIVED: I need assistance to resolve a huge injustice being perpetrated.  My 85 year old sister and brother-in-law) went to change their service from Direct TV to AT&T TV.  They went to the AT&T store and picked up the box, tried to install it, receive

Questions

Closed

Don't choice package have free nfl ticket

I cannot see nfl games on nfl ticket. I have choice package

Questions

Help

Att billing issues contacting fcc bbb

Questions

Closed

How do I remove a sports package I DIDN'T ORDER

Ok, so ive tried to remove some Sports package I never ordered. I tried to do this months ago but after 2 hours of getting the run around. Over and over again, att redirects you to directv and then i have to login again. Then directv doesn't help, it sends me back to att. Then I have to login again

Questions

Closed

B and A

On August 9, I called in and spoke to a representative about my bill being over two hundred fifty dollarswhich is ridiculous! I do not have any movie channels such as STARS,HBO,etc.  I explained that I needed my bill to be one hundred twenty dollar range or less after taxes, she found a promot

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.