Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Aspect Ratio and new Vizio TV

So I bought a brand new 37 inch 1080p Vizio tv.  I read tips to change the aspect ration to 1080i within the Uverse menu.  I did that and the screen i

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

remote doesn't mute STB

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to mute the DVR. When I push the mute button, it wants to mute the TV instead. I have sound coming from a home th

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3 Questions from a Newbie

1)  I know when the current show doesn't broadcast in 16:9 screen size, you're supposed to be able to use the zoom button on the uverse remote to stre

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channel PIP Preview window not all channels show a preview

I was wondering is it normal for a live preview what's showing on a particular channel not to show anything but a graphoc I'm just wondering.

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sports Alternate 1 channel?

Hello all!  Does anybody know what the ''Sports Alternate 1, 2......8 channels'' carry?  Channels 691 to 698?Hello all!  Does anybody know what the ''

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does HD take after online order.

If I order HD online how does it start right away? My HD TV gets delivered Friday and I want to try HD right away.

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free On Demand?

I was curious, is the Premium On Demand free or not? We just got Uverse, so we have pretty much every channel for a low rate for a year. We've been wa

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why are so many games BLACKED OUT?

How come any Miami Heat games are blacked out (I live in Orlando) on the Florida Sports channel? I search through every channel and it is not on my lo

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free Promotional Channels

We have recorded a few movies on the promotional free channels that are available at the present time. Do we have to watch these movies before the 29

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording while watching a program

I have had Uverse for 2 years. I thought one of it's features was the dvr would record whatever you were watching and if you hit record it would recor

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago