Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Fix picture & sound issues, set up parental controls & more.

(9849)
J
Uverse app login error on Iphone

I updated the Uverse app on my iphone and now can not login. I get an error saying 'the certificate for this server in invalid.  You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be udvr.asp.att.net .." There is an answer to this back in 2016 saying to reinstall the app and reset th

Questions

Closed

can you troubleshoot my direct tv?

Seizing and delayed response to remote commands.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming Bally sports games on devices

I have the Bally sports Wisconsin package. I used to be able to stream live games on my iPad or laptop. Now I can stream on my TV or stream on my phone, but Bally does not allow me to stream on any devices. This is a recent change. Bally has said it is an ATT Uverse issue and wants me to confirm tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Problems return even after outside line replacement

Since 2020 our tvs pixelate/freeze intermittently, wifi signal drops and wireless tv box has weak wifi connection After replacing equipment and ether net cable problems persisted.  Our FEC errors were in 2 millions   Had tech come end of January  this year.  Found problems wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apptoken not set for request

Seems likethis has been a reoccurring problem over the years. I am seeing this error when trying to log in on all my devices. I have changed my passowrd and done al the suggested fixes and still no luck. I can log into my ATT account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apptoken not set for request

Everytime I try to log in to my U-verse app I get the message “login error user details: apptoken not set for request”. Idk if it’s because It’s not supported on iPhone XS Max. Please help

Questions

Closed

Netflix for 2020

On an old Sony Tv 15 (years old) how can I get NETFLIX after Jan 2020?

Questions

Accepted Solution

DVR programs record then disappear without us watching them

This has happened several times now. The latest was a program on TNTHD yesterday called Titans.  I set the recording for just one episode to see if I would like it.  It showed on the recorded programs on the list this morning.  I watched two other recorded programs with no problems.&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Streaming Apps

After installation by an ATT rep today of my combo ATT receiver/dvr, we are unable to access and sign into the streaming apps which we are paying members and able to do previously. Is there a quick fix?  We have already rebooted the gateway and receiver a couple of times.  Thx much!!

Questions

Uverse program guide

I've noticed the last few days that there are no longer program descriptions and titles and basic info about the shows on the Uverse in-screen program guide. So you have no idea if this is something you've seen before or not. What gives?

Questions

HGTV channel on ROKU not working

I am unable to access all the locked content on this channel on my ROKU even though I have access to this channel as part of my paid subscription. I login through the app authenticate the provider, I get signed in just fine but then I can’t access any episodes. Has anyone else experienced this? How

Questions

Closed

Limited offerings on Starz and Encore

I currently only have 2 movies available on Starz and only 8 on Encore.  All Uverse support was able to tell me is that they have no control over how many movies Starz/Encore make available on our televisions.  However, there are dozens of movies avilable on uverse.com for these channels.  There are

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.