Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

User not authenticated error received when trying to watch USA Network shows online

When I attempt to watch USA Network shows online, I link my account for permission and receive a "User Not Authenticated Error". Can you help?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

I learned today that, starting at midnight tonight, Uverse will no longer carry WISH-TV, channel, a local channel.

I have been trying for several hours to find out how to express my displeasure with the elimination of WISH-TV Channel 8 from my available U-verse cha

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cbs wisconsin

When will CBS network be available again in zip code 53545? We lost access last week.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Freezing while on pause

Just recently after pausing a network or recorded program, the screen willgo to the screensaver and then freeze. It doesn't happen all the time.We hav

posted 

22 days ago

Program Info

Have you started to disregard updating the Program Info section. I have noticed since the beginning of the year that there are some that state To Be

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can’t I install U-verse App on my laptop?

Seems Like you can download the app for your tablet and smart phone, but I don’t know where to install and have it on your laptop?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i want my guide to only show the channels in my package!

day 1 and i am very frustrated with my new service! I do not want to search through a bunch of channels that i dont get to watch.. i set it thru short

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

The People's Court

Who handles the Guide/Programming for Uverse? The People's Court is listed as New in the Guide at 1pm. However, Judge Mathis actually runs at that t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Does video compression change with u-Verse after the bonded copper pair is replace with fiber, to my home?

Does the "backend" hardware for u-Verse or AT&T TV detect I went from 18Gb to 100+Gb to my home? And as a result reduces the compression of the vide

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

CNBC Application

I can't access videos anymore on CNBC application. It says I need high speed internet for access. I already have it!What's the problem?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago