Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Fix picture & sound issues, set up parental controls & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9999)
Free preview of NBA League Pass

Games are on channels 2105-2114. Blackouts apply and I believe the HD tier is required.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse Search and On Demand are NOT working

When I search for a show, I enter a few letters, then an error message displays. The message states Try again in 30 minutes. Click the Back button to exit. It happens every time. The same problem exists for On Demand.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I cancel my U-verse internet package but keep the TV and still have it work?

I have been very underwhelmed with the internet provided through at&t in my area so I have decided to upgrade to 1000mbps through Comcast. I was wondering if I could keep the U-verse TV because we enjoy it and would hate to have to switch off of it. Thanks

Questions

ATT deleted news channel

When will ATT Verse bring back OAN, One American News ? That was the best factual news channel on cable.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use U-verse tv with Xfinity internet

How do you connect the Xfinity modem to the U-verse gateway and WAP to be able to use Xfinity internet for U-verse tv

Questions

TV connection to internet

Service placed on voluntary suspension. When ready to reactivate AT&T cannot reactivate. Recommended calling TV company to connect WIFI. WIFI has been activated. Have not had this problem with other providers.

Questions

Guide for U-verse is always wrong

Why is the guide for U-verse wrong almost every day for HD channels for discovery, E!, Nat geo, nat geo w, etc? All the channels who are part of the new streaming services they want you to buy. Is this on purpose?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red x on my Samsung Tv

We just returned from vacation this evening and turned on the family room tv to find a large red x on the screen. The other 2 tvs both work fine.  I rebooted the router and receiver with no success.  Then attempted to do a disaster recovery which I couldn't get it to do.  I'm not rea

Questions

Closed

Can’t see any channels below 100 on app

When I go on my DIRECTV app all I have access to is some of the channels in my subscription. I have no access to any channel below 100. I have made sure my receiver is connected to my network, made sure my receiver is connected in the app, checks for app updates, and deleted and reinstalled the app

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loss of signal

My U-Verse goes out every night between 11pm and 2am. Sometimes just for a few minutes and other times for half hour or longer. Does anyone else experience these outages? Thank you!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(128)
Fiber availability

Anyone know when fiber is coming to spring and woodlands. 14 years with att wireless and U-verse and slow 25mbps internet. Comcast finally came to neighborhood. Hate to switch but I need faster internet 

Questions

Overseas and cannot log into my email

I haven't had any trouble for three months and now today it is requiring sending a code to my US cell phone which I cannot access from here. I tried Chat but doesn't work "Looks like I'm having trouble right now, try out support page."  I saw another post here from someone with the same

Questions

Bellsouth.net

I used to have a bell south.net email address, are they still accessable?

Questions

Duplicate transaction

Signed up for internet service on 03/17/2023 and was required to pay 100 in advance due to credit reasons, which I authorized. A couple days later I was looking at the list of transactions on my card and saw two withdrawals from AT&T, each for 100 dollars at 8:10am on 03/17/2023. I called to not

Questions

Unlocking for fios

I'm trying to unlock my phone to activate my fios internet. I was approved but never got the code what should I do?

Questions

Wound let me log in my u verse account

It keeps telling that I am using the wrong user I’d. I did forgot my user I’d and it sent the same I’d I am typing in and I even changed the password and tried to sign in it just keep telling me wrong I’d 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(101)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t access my sbcglobal email

Hello I’m not able to log into my sbcglobal email and really need to log into for to reset a password on an app!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing $250.00 card

For NEW service I was supposed to get a $250.00 card. Get the run around every time I call about it. Now they say I need a bill from another provider and a ETF fee to get the $250.00. Who else has been deceived like this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Calling

What is the difference between AT&T International Day Pass($10/day) and AT&T International Calling Package ($15/mo.)? Which one is the cheapest to use? If I am using my phone daily(calls, text etc.) it would seem AT&T International Calling Package is the better deal? I have AT&T Int

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text message

My new secret guy put me on his AT&T account he keeps making comments about seeing my text messages. Can he read all my text messages

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reset clock on Internet Air

The clock on my Internet Air base unit is off by 4 hours. How can I get the correct time to display?

Questions