Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(238)

Closed

Profiles do not separate watch history

We are watching Game of Thrones through two separate profiles and each time someone watches, both profiles sync to that episode.

Questions

HBO Max

I cannot watch HBO Max because I get a message saying I need to upgrade to the latest version. But I am not able to upgrade. Can you hslp me or should I cancel HBO Max from my programming because I am currently paying $14.99 per month for it.

Questions

Profiles do not separate watch history

We are watching Game of Thrones through two separate profiles and each time someone watches, both profiles sync to that episode.

Questions

HBO MAX HDR content (WW84 a good example) way too dark using AT&T TV streaming box (Netflix HDR content too)

Anyone with a 4K TV with HDR trying to stream HDR enabled content (WW84 for example) find it so dark its practically unviewable using the AT&T TV Android TV box. I have a Samsung 4K TV and the ONLY way to view 4K HDR content is by loading the streaming app (HBO, Netflix, etc) on the SmartTV and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cancelling HBOMax streaming

I've decided to not take advantage of the HBOMax promotion. How do I make sure I'm not charged?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Android Streaming Box not playing hbomax

I have two android streaming boxes. I can install hbomax app on both boxes and log into my AT&T provider account. I can select titles to stream but that is all. They just won't play. I can even advance the video to different time but all I can get is a static picture. The android boxes pretty mu

Questions

HBOMAX service error

I have AT&T internet 1000 and have the HBOMAX app on my Sony Bravia 4k tv. I am streaming between 210 and 340 mbps according to the spped apps I have on the tv. Problem is, no matter what I'm watching on HBOMAX, I get the "oops something went wrong, please restart hbomax" service error about mi

Questions

My plan includes HBO Max but when subscribing, I am still asked to choose $9.99 or $14.99

I am on AT&T Unlimited Elite (SM) which includes HBO Max. However when trying to activate it, I am still being prompted to select a package of $9.99 or $14.99 and if I continue, I am being asked for my credit card. Doesn't AT&T already cover the payment and so my credit card should not be ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound with HBO Max App?

Hello everyone,I face problem with HBO Max App & Dolby Digital... Does anyone know how to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound with the HBO Max app?Due to this, I can't get Dolby Digital on Netflix & Prime Videos. But, none come through as a Dolby digital signal on HBO Max. coomeet Thanks &

Questions

Oops! Something went wrong! Please restart app

I keep getting this while watching friends, it happens about every 2 to 3 shows and will not keep playing? I have restarted, removed app and re-installed and nothing seems to work? anyone have same issue?

Questions

HBO Max must be a scam

I was supposed to be getting HBO Max with my Unlimited and More package, and while it worked for a month or so, I haven’t been able to log in for weeks now. Scratch that — the apps say I’m logged in but I can’t access any content. I’ve spent hours on the phone trying to get this taken care of and a

Questions

Hacks will not play

I am unable to watch Hacks on HBO Max. Every time I try to play the show it fails. I get either an error message or it dumps me pack to the home page. Other programing works normally. This happens on multiple systems. So far I have tried my Xfinity cable box, my Android TV, my web browser and my And

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.