Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(254)
M

Closed

HBO Max account

My HBO Max account is not working. On the app it says it “expired” but on my AT&T account it says I still have HBO Max. Help?

Questions

Closed

Service error loading hbo max on At&t tv device

Recently I have not been able to access HBO Max my AT&T TV device. It alternates between a service error - select OK - could not load app close app and retry - retry brings me to the service error. In the background you can faintly see the menu options on the left side of the screen. I have rese

Questions

Closed

Cannot Sign-In with Unlimited Elite Plan - Customer Service unable to help- "We need to verify your subscription loop"

Spent 5+ hours with att support in various departments and they keep bouncing me around to Technical Support, Advanced Technical support, Password Support, ATT Watch Now tv support , FAQ pages and one of the reps even told me to go to a ATT store to figure this out. Seriously, I was sold and upgrade

Questions

Closed

My HBO Max subscription cannot be verified

I cannot connect to my HBO Max subscription (which I have through my ATT service). The page asks me to choose a plan or restore my purchase. When I click to restore my purchase, the error message says my subscription cannot be verified. Please help. Thanks.

Questions

Getting an error when I log on to HBO Max on my phone

I keep getting an error while attempting to log on to HBO Max through the app on my phone, though I am able to log on and watch on the computer. The error message is as follows: Can't verify your subscription The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again. Service code: Hdb3b53a7-

Questions

Android tv mbox

I have internet through at&t I have an android TV mBOX. Netflix work perfectly. It the hbomax that doesn't seem to work anymore. I had a vpn on it... since took off. Updated mbox firmware, updated hbomax app. Still can't seem to play any movie in hbomax. It played fine before I loaded a vpn.

Questions

HBO Max with internet 1000 plan

I am supposed to get HBO Max with my internet 1000 plan but it isn’t accepting my login information. What can I try to get it to work.

Questions

Unable to create separate HBO max account for secondary users

I have an unlimited AT&T elite account with 9 lines. I created a secondary users for each line but the secondary users are not able to create independent HBO max accounts. When the secondary user tries to login it shows up the homepage from the primary users HBO max account. Is anyone else facin

Questions

HBO and Att 5G unlimited plan

I have Xfinity & Amazon fire stick. How do I get the free HBO on my TV? Or is this only available on my Att wireless phone?

Questions

Closed

Having problems with HBOmax login

I have tried to contact digital assistance center and never get anyone. I have tried twice and have been on hold for 30 minutes each time. Getting the "Can't Verify Your Subscription" I have tried everything mentioned on this forum.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(68)
Locked out of email 2wice !

On Nov 26th I was locked out of my email: The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I've done nothing differently than I have for over 20 years, but reset my password. Then this morning, the 27th, the same lockout and message. Nothing in my email behaviou

Questions

• Email

Bait and Switch!

We were at BJ’s when we spoke with Jacob about changing to AT&T if we could get lower monthly payments. We were told that it would be $80.We were to meet him the next day regarding setting up phones. We called him, he said his was sick and we were to meet up with him the next day at BJ’s. We sho

Questions

• Wireless

Wrong email as first time purchaser

I recently purchased a prepaid plan for 1 year. As a new customer, I need a number and SIM card, etc. I just realized that I entered the wrong email (forgot a digit) so I haven’t received any confirmation of my payment, or any details on how to activate. I have no account set up and am unable to get

Questions

• Wireless

Bad Service

I had an in home sales person come to my house after a Direct TV call. She sold me on switching my cell phone to AT&T. She was supposed to bring over 4 new phones, do all the switching over and get a family plan.this appealed to me because I don’t have time. She came to the house a week later w

Questions

• Wireless

Still have not received the Android 13 update for my Samsung S21Ultra

I have Baseband G998USQS5CVIG. I read a post that the Android 13 update had been posted on October 31 for this phone. However, I keep on checking for it and my phone says it has the current update and is still on Android 12. What's going on?

Questions

• Wireless

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(236)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.