Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(254)
P
HBO Max Still Not Working

I have not had my HBO since what seems to be the beginning of December, I was told that this would be fixed at the first of the year and still no HBO. Suppose to come as part of my internet plan??? You should fix this issue ASAP

Questions

HBO Max

Why does it say my subscription for HBO Max has expired when I have a plan that gets it?

Questions

HBO max not working

I have hbo max included with my wireless plan and it has been working fine until couple weeks where it says its expired now. I am still with the same plan and now i am not getting what I'm told I'm getting. I don't need to activate it since its already been active. Just don't understand why there's

Questions

HBO expired yet I’ve paid???

I need help getting back into my HBOMAX it says expired I’ve already paid my bill this month I haven’t had it for two weeks I’ve already troubleshoot it in the app I signed it completely out I signed back in still the same thing can’t get into watching it I don’t want to have to cancel my plan

Questions

hbo max expired

my internet that we chose was supposed to have hbo max included, but after a month it shows it expired.

Questions

HBO says my subscription has expired but ATT Unlimited Elite Plan Is Still Active

I cannot successfully use HBO max through my AT&T provided account because HBO states that my subscription has expired. However, my plan still states that I have HBO included.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

1g Fiber + hbomax + directv

Got 1g Fiber which includes hbomax. I can view stuff in the hbomax app on my phone and laptop but it doesn't appear on my DirecTV channels. Is this by design? I thought it would be available through my DVR. Thanks.

Questions

I am still unable to watch HBO max what do I do

I have already tried trouble shooting suggestions, logging completely out and then back in This had not worked for me.

Questions

Closed

HBO Max service expired?

I began using HBO Max at its launch using my DirecTV subscription, which includes HBO. Now I can no longer access it, and HBO says my account is ”expired.” Was there some two week time limit on this. I never heard anything about that.

Questions

Closed

HBO Max Cannot Verify My AT&T Subscription

I have an AT&T plan that includes HBO Max, but every time I try to log into HBO Max using my AT&T account log-in, I receive the following message: CAN'T VERIFY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION Make sure you're using the ID and password for the AT&T service associated with HBO Max. Confirm that you a

Questions

Be the first to reply

(68)
Bait and Switch!

We were at BJ’s when we spoke with Jacob about changing to AT&T if we could get lower monthly payments. We were told that it would be $80.We were to meet him the next day regarding setting up phones. We called him, he said his was sick and we were to meet up with him the next day at BJ’s. We sho

Questions

• Wireless

Wrong email as first time purchaser

I recently purchased a prepaid plan for 1 year. As a new customer, I need a number and SIM card, etc. I just realized that I entered the wrong email (forgot a digit) so I haven’t received any confirmation of my payment, or any details on how to activate. I have no account set up and am unable to get

Questions

• Wireless

Bad Service

I had an in home sales person come to my house after a Direct TV call. She sold me on switching my cell phone to AT&T. She was supposed to bring over 4 new phones, do all the switching over and get a family plan.this appealed to me because I don’t have time. She came to the house a week later w

Questions

• Wireless

Still have not received the Android 13 update for my Samsung S21Ultra

I have Baseband G998USQS5CVIG. I read a post that the Android 13 update had been posted on October 31 for this phone. However, I keep on checking for it and my phone says it has the current update and is still on Android 12. What's going on?

Questions

• Wireless

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• Email

Volume on the receiver got turned down by accident. I want to turn it back up, but don't know how

I replaced the batteries in my remote. When that happened, the remove stopped controlling the TV so I had to reset the remote. Between replacing the new batteries and getting it reset, the volume on the TV receiver got turned down.  I need to know how to turn it backup.  I cannot find any

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(236)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.