Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(238)
D
Problems viewing hbomax on Xbox series X

As soon as I try to start watching anyting on hbomax the screen is green and I cannot see anything

Questions

My hbo max stopped working. Why?

Went to watch a show and hbo max login said my subscription has expired. I have at&t wireless unlimited plan.

Questions

Use on TV

I have HBO Max as part of my service. I understood I could watch on my TV as wel, as mobile devices.  I tried and it did not work.  I was directed to a phone number.  Clearly from another country.  They told me there was some issue with the script that needed to be fixed.  

Questions

hbo max not working

hbo max not working. put in att user name and password. logs in for one moment then goes back to please log in.

Questions

Hbo max

I have HBO max through AT&T’s Fiber plan. It has said that the subscription through AT&T was expired a few weeks ago. Called and AT&T said they would fix it. Two weeks later and I cannot watch HBO max… getting a bit frustrated.

Questions

HBO Max subscription cancelled notice

I have followed through on the "canned" suggestions by the ATT reps to uninstall, clear cache, power down, power back on etc. Still did not work. Went to HBO Max through ATT weblink, logged in under provider, it recognized my ID, went to select the show i was watching on sunday, only to circle b

Questions

HBO Max not working

I get HBO Max for free with my AT&T plan but for the past month it hasn’t let me watch anything. I’m signed in on HBO Max, but when I try to play a title, it will tell me to resubscribe. I’m not streaming on any device other than my TV. I’ve tried logging out & signing back in. & I have

Questions

HBO Max Still Not Working

I have not had my HBO since what seems to be the beginning of December, I was told that this would be fixed at the first of the year and still no HBO. Suppose to come as part of my internet plan??? You should fix this issue ASAP

Questions

HBO Max

Why does it say my subscription for HBO Max has expired when I have a plan that gets it?

Questions

HBO max not working

I have hbo max included with my wireless plan and it has been working fine until couple weeks where it says its expired now. I am still with the same plan and now i am not getting what I'm told I'm getting. I don't need to activate it since its already been active. Just don't understand why there's

Questions

HBO expired yet I’ve paid???

I need help getting back into my HBOMAX it says expired I’ve already paid my bill this month I haven’t had it for two weeks I’ve already troubleshoot it in the app I signed it completely out I signed back in still the same thing can’t get into watching it I don’t want to have to cancel my plan

Questions

HBO max

I have tried everything but still Hbo says my account is expired. I have had “help” from att associates who always say “someone will get back to you with 72 hours.”  It’s been past three weeks now and I still can’t access hbo max.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.