Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(254)

Closed

NEW DIRECTV APP!

I downloaded the new DirecTV App. I can hear the audio but I get a green screen on my Moto G7.The video is scrambled. Does anyone know how I can get the picture to display correctly? I can cast one of my downloaded movies to my Samsung smart tv. It plays fine on it. That's about it.

Questions

HBO max expired when updated wirelessplan

Tried all the delete apps and profiles and still can’t access HBO max on any device.

Questions

Closed

NFL Sunday ticket

Mr. White,I’m reaching out to express my frustration and disappointment with your current service. I’ve been a customer for many years, with only a small break with dish network. My bill averages around $150/month for fairly basic programming. My one vice is the Sunday NFL ticket max so that I may w

Questions

shows continue to end even after pausing

most of the time when I pause a show in progress, then exit HBO max or change the input on the tv, when I come back later, sometimes many hours later I find that the show has continued on its own till the end and I have to << back to the beginning. I think this maybe happens with other stream

Questions

Screen mirroring

I'm using a Xiomi 10 pro with built in screen mirroring to mirror to a Samsung TV. My screen mirrors perfectly until I hit the play button. The movie shows on my phone screen but the TV goes blank and only plays sound. This only happens with HBO max. YouTube, etc all fine.

Questions

HBO max

I have tried everything but still Hbo says my account is expired. I have had “help” from att associates who always say “someone will get back to you with 72 hours.”  It’s been past three weeks now and I still can’t access hbo max.

Questions

HBO Max tile not available on Unlimited Elite plan

I switched from Verizon to AT&T in Nov 2021 and signed up for unlimited elite plan. I never got access to HBO Max and have patiently waited over 2 months calling AT&T customer service and digital assistance center 8 times.  They are not able to fix the problem.  They kept on telli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo max expired

I have hbo max with my plan but now it's telling  me my hbo max prescription  through  att has expired 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO max

Is anyone having issues with their HBO max subscription through AT&T? It says that my subscription expired but nothing has changed on my account. Any advice?

Questions

Can't sign to bo max

Having issue with sign-in into HBO max account

Questions

Be the first to reply

(62)
Ordered IPhone 14 Pro Max and never received

I ordered a new IPhone pro max and it shows that’s it been at a Louisville FedEx facility for 2 weeks now. I’ve called fedex and they said when they received the shipment there was nothing in the box and for me to contact AT&T. I can not figure out who to contact to either reissue the phone I or

Questions

• Wireless

Bad Service

I had an in home sales person come to my house after a Direct TV call. She sold me on switching my cell phone to AT&T. She was supposed to bring over 4 new phones, do all the switching over and get a family plan.this appealed to me because I don’t have time. She came to the house a week later w

Questions

• Wireless

Still have not received the Android 13 update for my Samsung S21Ultra

I have Baseband G998USQS5CVIG. I read a post that the Android 13 update had been posted on October 31 for this phone. However, I keep on checking for it and my phone says it has the current update and is still on Android 12. What's going on?

Questions

• Wireless

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• Email

Volume on the receiver got turned down by accident. I want to turn it back up, but don't know how

I replaced the batteries in my remote. When that happened, the remove stopped controlling the TV so I had to reset the remote. Between replacing the new batteries and getting it reset, the volume on the TV receiver got turned down.  I need to know how to turn it backup.  I cannot find any

Questions

• TV

From Solid White to Slow Blinking White. No cables loose or damaged.

I had my modem replaced from the previous model to the current one. I had a tech come in about a week ago and did the install and everything went well. No issues, nothing. And suddenly today, I see there's a slow blinking white light flashing on modem. I reset it twice (held the button for 10 second

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(237)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.