Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(244)
J
For my Free HBO Max do I need to already have an HBO Subscription of some kind?

Can my free ATT1000 which includes HBO Max for free get me all access to the HBO streaming? Or do I need to already pay 15/month for HBO regular some other way then somehow connect those two accounts?

Questions

cant make a select of my premium channel that comes with my unlimited plan

ive been working on this on the phone and now here for a while! the app say oops something went wrong when i try to login and nothing on my account overview says pick my premium!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want what i pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is getting old!!!!!!!!!!

Questions

hbo max

is hbo max included with my account?

Questions

HBO Max What happened to the restart button?

The new update is kinda unbearable for me and my kids that want to watch the same episode or movie over and over. And the new update on Amazon Fire took the "restart" button away, again. Can we get that back? I don't know what it means to you, but to me with kids that are on a repeat binge for the d

Questions

When will HBO Max be available on Roku?

I have HBO Max free with my Internet, but it is not available on Roku. I don't watch streaming services on computers, phones, or tablets. As far as I am concerned if I can't watch it on my TV, I don't have access. Given the wonderful history of Warner communications with their cable and Internet cus

Questions

HBO max sign in/up

I'm finding it impossible to sign in. I subscribe to HBO thru Direct TV.  If I ever established a profile with them, I've forgotten.  I downloaded the app to my smart TV but when I try to sign in I get bounced from Direct TV to HBOmax.com and back again.  I've been going in circles f

Questions

HBOMAX

I have DirectTV and upgraded to ATT 1000 internet to get HBOMax free. I can sign in and watch it on my laptop and Pixel 3.  How can I watch HBOMAX on my older Samsung semi-smart TV using Firestick and/or Amazon Prime?  The only  APP visible is HBO, but it will not allow me to downloa

Questions

HBO Max launched on Roku

Now HBO Max is rolling out on Roku. If your Roku device hasn't updated to HBO Max yet, please try again later today. If you're experiencing any problems we always recommend restarting the HBO Max application as the first troubleshooting step, Signing out and signing back in, and in some cases re

Questions

Cast HBO Max video from Samsung tablet to Samsung TV

Is it possible to video cast HBO Max or is there Max app for windows 10?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is HBO Max not on Roku?

Why is HBO Max not on Roku???? It's been 2 months since launch. I stream everything through Roku. Please stop blocking your customers from service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max needs to cut a deal with Roku

Here is feedback I just left at an HBO Max forum....I Have had HBO service for about 20 yrs. On Comcast cable and Directv - since cutting the cord I get it thru Amazon Prime over my Roku.  I choose Roku as my hw/sw when I cut the cable and am pleased with it.  I am appalled that over 6 mo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can I unsubscribe from HBO Max?

I signed up for HBO Max on 3 Dec 20 then found out that HBO Max is not supported by Roku enabled TV's. For the life of me, I cannot unsubscribed even though there are directions, they don't work for me.  I really don't want to pay $16/mo. for a service I cannot use.  Does anyone have a su

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.