Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(244)
X
Hbo max so slow.

Why is hbo max soooooo slowwwww loading, etc?... my Netflix and Prime Video and Hulu, all 4k services work just fine. Hbo max loads so frigging slow....I have 100mbps download speed. So that isn't it. (Edited per community guidelines) hbo?

Questions

No Surround Sound

I'm new to streaming so this is new to me, but I think this is an HBO problem. I just got a Tivo Stream 4k and when I select an HBOmax movie that shows the 5.1 icon, I don't get surround sound. The Tivo is plugged into an HDMI Audio Extractor. The Extractor outputs to the HDMI input on the TV a

Questions

LG Smart TVs

When will an HBOMAX APP be available for LG smart TVs. ATT needs to compete on all streaming platforms.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My bill says i get free hbomax with my at&t subscription. This is a lie, is it not?

See above.

Questions

Activating HBO max

When I try to access HBO max- it says "cant verify your subscription" while my subscription entitles me to HBO max.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help with HBOmax

Since HBOmax only runs on chrome, how can you get it on the series 7500 models without chrome

Questions

Wonder Women, glitches from start

Anyone else experiencing Wonder Women glitches throughout movie? This makes unable to watch. TCL ROKU 4K, wired directly from internet provider.  Everything else on the HBO MAX service works just fine. 

Questions

HBO Max included lie

When I signed up for AT&T, HBO was included for life with an unlimited plan. I have maintained an unlimited plan for 5 years but HBO is no longer included, but still stated as being included on all of my accounts...

Questions

Wonder Woman 1984

I want to watch Wonder Woman 1984 on my television but can't find it in the HBO Max listing. All I get when I do a search is the trailer. What are they talking about it being free? Does that mean I can stream it on my phone only?

Questions

hbomax

how do i activate free hbomax service on roku hbomax app? and yes i should qualify as i have fiber 1000 service

Questions

hbomax

is this worthy the cost vs appletv

Questions

HBO max sound quality.l

Casting ti my vizio 4k TV from my Note 10. Video is perfect but only have stereo Sound. Any known work around or fix for this?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.