Watching Max

Watching Max

Find your favorite shows on the Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(307)
S
HBO expired yet I’ve paid???

I need help getting back into my HBOMAX it says expired I’ve already paid my bill this month I haven’t had it for two weeks I’ve already troubleshoot it in the app I signed it completely out I signed back in still the same thing can’t get into watching it I don’t want to have to cancel my plan

Questions

hbo max expired

my internet that we chose was supposed to have hbo max included, but after a month it shows it expired.

Questions

HBO says my subscription has expired but ATT Unlimited Elite Plan Is Still Active

I cannot successfully use HBO max through my AT&T provided account because HBO states that my subscription has expired. However, my plan still states that I have HBO included.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

1g Fiber + hbomax + directv

Got 1g Fiber which includes hbomax. I can view stuff in the hbomax app on my phone and laptop but it doesn't appear on my DirecTV channels. Is this by design? I thought it would be available through my DVR. Thanks.

Questions

Closed

HBO Max service expired?

I began using HBO Max at its launch using my DirecTV subscription, which includes HBO. Now I can no longer access it, and HBO says my account is ”expired.” Was there some two week time limit on this. I never heard anything about that.

Questions

Closed

HBO Max Cannot Verify My AT&T Subscription

I have an AT&T plan that includes HBO Max, but every time I try to log into HBO Max using my AT&T account log-in, I receive the following message: CAN'T VERIFY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION Make sure you're using the ID and password for the AT&T service associated with HBO Max. Confirm that you a

Questions

Closed

HBO Max account

My HBO Max account is not working. On the app it says it “expired” but on my AT&T account it says I still have HBO Max. Help?

Questions

Closed

Service error loading hbo max on At&t tv device

Recently I have not been able to access HBO Max my AT&T TV device. It alternates between a service error - select OK - could not load app close app and retry - retry brings me to the service error. In the background you can faintly see the menu options on the left side of the screen. I have rese

Questions

Closed

Cannot Sign-In with Unlimited Elite Plan - Customer Service unable to help- "We need to verify your subscription loop"

Spent 5+ hours with att support in various departments and they keep bouncing me around to Technical Support, Advanced Technical support, Password Support, ATT Watch Now tv support , FAQ pages and one of the reps even told me to go to a ATT store to figure this out. Seriously, I was sold and upgrade

Questions

Closed

My HBO Max subscription cannot be verified

I cannot connect to my HBO Max subscription (which I have through my ATT service). The page asks me to choose a plan or restore my purchase. When I click to restore my purchase, the error message says my subscription cannot be verified. Please help. Thanks.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.