Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(244)
J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why doesn't HBO MAX work on either of my TVs?

HBO MAX does not work on either of my TVs. Just like everybody else in this chat room, we all are having a terrible time with this. It works on my Android phone but I can't even find the app on my ROKU TV or my LG TV. Do you have any idea what I can do to remedy this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the free HBO max only on for watching on your phone?

With the at&t plan you get hbo max free now is that just on the phone to stream or since I have direct tv can I watch hbo max through my receivers from direct tv?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO MAX on Roku Ultra?

I love the invitations for HBO MAX, problem is I have ROKU Ultra and don't believe you support the most popular device. Thanks - Mike

Questions

Buffering errors

Can’t get any channels other than HBO max keeps say try again later problems loading this content all my other stuff word ex.Hulu Netflix etc...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you stream HBO Max on a fire tv

Can you stream HBO Max on a Fire TV. I can't access it on the amazon apps.

Questions

Official Solution

Where to Watch Zach Snyder's Justice League - AT&T Community Solutions

Watch it on HBOMAX, March 18th, 2021 Zack Snyder's Justice League is just around the corner. If you are super excited to see it but wondering how to watch, we have you covered!   Where to watch Justice League   On HBOMAX! If you have AT&T Fiber 1000 or AT&T's Unlimited El

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does HBO/Max use my hotspot allowance?

My plan includes HBO/Max. I need to know if it uses my allowed hotspot data which is 30 gigs per month when I watch it on my desktop computer.

Questions

Wrong language playback only in spanish

I have a new Chromecast with google TV 4k, I have been watching with no problems until a few days ago. Certain movies are only in Spanish. I attempted to change the language and english and espanol the movie is dubbed in Spanish only. I attempted to watch The Sitter 2011, and Pathfinder 2007. Both o

Questions

HBO max - Dolby Digital

Does anyone know how to get Dolby Digital 5.1 sound with the HBO Max app? I can get Dolby digital on most all videos on Netflix and Prime but none come through as a Dolby digital signal on HBO Max

Questions

hbomax

I pay for hbomax on my bill. when I go to the hbomax channel i just get free trial 1 episodes. WHY?? how do i get my full access ? 

Questions

Hbomax on LG tv

When will HBOMax be available for LG smart TV - an estimate is ok??? I have it on my iPhone and my Samsung TV but not on my LG tv.

Questions

HBO max app landscape mode

App only works in one direction of landscape mode. Other apps auto-rotate depending on what direction your phone is facing, this app only works in one direction. Effectively forcing me to watch it upside down while my phone is charging. This is only an issue on android as far as I can tell. The a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.