Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(265)
HBOMax removed from Grandfathered plans

In early January, my HBOMax account stopped working after having it set up for years. I chatted with support multiple times and was transferred to multiple people. At the end of the conversation, I was just told that ATT is removing HBOMax services from all their plans, including older plans. It

Questions

Can't login to HBOMAX on tv via provider

Hello, We have HBO max through our provider, AT&T. At least 1 TV in the house is already logged in as well as my laptop. When I try to use another TV to log in, I run into the following issue: 1. On hbo max on my TV, I click "sign in" 2. It tells me to sign in on my phone or computer using

Questions

At&t cancelled my HBO Max erroneously

I'm very disappointed that HBO Max was taken from my directv.com by AT&t. I had no phone changes this year to cause this to happen. I have tried to call with no help. I'm about ready to cancel DirecTV but they probably don't care.

Questions

AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max

Looks like AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max . Why is is that if AT&T owns a majority of the media are they not bundling it at all anymore?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max.

you live channels on DirecTV Stream? AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max. You’re supposed to get the live channels too. 

Questions

Free HBO Max because I’m an AT&T customer?

I’m just trying to find out if I have a free HBO Max subscription as a result of having an AT&T Unlimited plan. I’ve tried calling multiple times. First attempt, you could hear the customer service (CS) agent joking and laughing with the others in the background (and they sounded like they were

Questions

HBO max has some of the best IP'

You got movies, TV shows like the wire, and even great cartoons like Ed Edd and Eddy. Yet somehow HBO max is (Edited per community guidelines)ing up. The app constantly crashes when I'm watching a show. This app will skip an episode when I'm watching a series. I've had to manually pick out the next

Questions

RBW no longer on HBO Max?

Checked the app. a few days ago and again this morning to confirm that Raised by Wolves is no longer on HBO Max. Do you guys know where they’ll have it available for streaming next? And don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s a travesty that A) not only did the show get canceled, but B) it’s been th

Questions

Grandfathered HBOMax 2023

I'm a long-time ATT wireless customer. I upgraded my ATT phones in the Fall of 2022 and subsequently lost access to HBOMax.  To my knowledge, I did not change ATT plans when I upgraded my phones and should have been grandfathered, correct? This 2020 post from the ATT forum says unless you c

Questions

Now it hit me, too. Your HBO max subscription through AT&T has expired.

I got the dreaded Your HBO max subscription through AT&T has expired. hoping ATTHelp can fix this? Asking for raise of the issue/escalation and ticket number. please do not respond with copy/paste including instructions for eg iPhone that do not apply. I tried across multiple platfo

Questions

Be the first to reply

(153)
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra $1000 trade-in credit eligibility

I may just be reading too much into the fine print, but I'm a little confused about the eligibility for this $1000 trade-in credit. It says that the offer requires an eligible unlimited plan; however, under "see offer details" and "how to redeem smartphone offer", it says you must add a new line or

Questions

• Wireless

Adding another line

I have a wireless plan of four. Three of which I am paying with an installment plan. 2 the 3 that have an installment plan are prepaid. My question now is why whenever I try adding my nephews prepaid account so I can see if I qualify for another installment its logs me out completely and locks my us

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T playing politics not cool

I don’t even watch Newsmax, but just read that you refuse to carry the station. I’m an Independent but tired of divisive stances by companies that should remain agnostic and not be one-sided. Corporations need to stay out of politics. You are a communications company and now part of the problem rest

Questions

• Clubhouse

Account Settings has wrong device listed

My wife currently has an iPHONE 11 PROMAX. She had a Samsung S8 5 years ago. When I look in the account the S8 is still listed as her phone. How do you change this? She has had the iPHONE 11 for several years now and I don't understand how for all this time it's stayed the same. Thanks,

Questions

• Wireless

MY FATHER'S SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED BY SOMEONE ASKING ABOUT AMAZON AND NOW HE'S LOCKED OUT

My dad's email has been hacked. The person sent an email yesterday to all of his contacts asking if they shop with Amazon.  Since that moment, he hasn't received one email and cannot log into his account.  He tried to get to the security questions by now has been locked out.  There i

Questions

• Email

Factory unlocked S21 unable to make outgoing calls

I previously had an HTC U12+, bought this S21, brand new, factory unlocked. Just popped my old SIM in and started using it, without issue for over a year. Yesterday I had my Galaxy watch activated and tried to setup numbersync. Which wouldn't work because the network thought I still had the incompat

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(177)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fox News Channel Jammed

OK here we go again. Fox News is not on Uverse again. No other channel has these problems. Newsmax and OAN got dropped recently over "business decision". ATT need to fix these "technical difficulties" or start losing subscribers.!There is no such thing as coincidences.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet