Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Watching HBO Max

Watching HBO Max

Find your favorite shows on the HBO Max app.

(244)
J
HBO Max tile not available on Unlimited Elite plan

I switched from Verizon to AT&T in Nov 2021 and signed up for unlimited elite plan. I never got access to HBO Max and have patiently waited over 2 months calling AT&T customer service and digital assistance center 8 times.  They are not able to fix the problem.  They kept on telli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo max expired

I have hbo max with my plan but now it's telling  me my hbo max prescription  through  att has expired 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO max

Is anyone having issues with their HBO max subscription through AT&T? It says that my subscription expired but nothing has changed on my account. Any advice?

Questions

HBO Max cannot log into new device

Hi I have had HBO max as part of the offering from AT&at wireless. A call to AT&T wireless yesterday they said my plan still comes with HBO max my plan : AT&T Unlimited & More(SM) Premium Multi line My issue.  i cannot log into a new device.  i try log into in as T

Questions

Can't sign to bo max

Having issue with sign-in into HBO max account

Questions

HBO Max & Discovery +

I've been reading that HBO Max will be merging with Discovery + some time next year. What will happen to those of us who have HBO Max included in their wireless plan?

Questions

Title not Found error HBO MAx

I can watch HBO Max on my laptop and I can log into HBO Max on my TV but when I select any title, I get a title not found message with a long error code that says to mention. A typical error code (I have tried many times) looks like: 82caaa4d-4427-4cc5-9a4c-fb2ee27b08db       &nb

Questions

HBO max not working

It says my subscription has expired, but it wasn’t a subscription, it just is part of my phone plan. Obviously not the first person with this issue. I need your team to restore the HBO max subscription associated with my account.

Questions

I'm Wondering If Discovery+ Will Ever Be Included At Not Extra Charge

Hi, I currently already have a hbo max subscription, but I've been reading on some other pertinent websites that soon due to some of the behind the scene changes that are currently going on with at&t & other related companies that eventually discovery+ might be included with hbo max for no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your HBO Max Subscription through AT&T has Expired

The other night I was experiencing issues streaming anything on HBO Max. I have a subscription through AT&T's Elite Unlimited Plan. Under the "Account" section on any HBO Max platform it stated "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". I tried all the usual trouble shooting: logg

Questions

Mouse pointer not going away?

Any settings I can toggle to get my mouse pointer to go away on screen while my mouse is idle? Does HBOmax have this technology yet?

Questions

Please tell me if my HBO MAX subscription is still supported by AT&T.

I've not been able to get into HBO MAX about one month. I have an unlimited premium account

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.