Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

New to Direct TV

Just had DTV installed with HD.  How do I know what is an HD channel?  My program guide does not identify any channel as HD and the receive continues

Questions

Streaming to another DVR

I know this is probably not the right area to post in, but it involves similar tech.  I am a 10 year+ D* customer, and for the most part I am pleased

Questions

On Demand channels missing?

Has anyone else noticed there are a few On Demand channels that are showing up in the guide, but you can't access the On Demand content? Here are the

Questions

AM21 off air tuner searching for a signal but unable to find it.

My AM21 only picks up a few stations,  The tuner shows them all in the listing but only a few of them actually work.  All stations worked well in the

Questions

Default Network Details for HR20-100

Where does the receiver get it's default network details? My receiver is showing an IP address of 169.254.13.4 and Subnet Mask of 255.255.0.0. 

Questions

Get music, not pictures

I go through the menu for media share and get to my computer.  I can scroll through the folders.   I can find and play music.  But when I attempt to l

Questions

Words Not Matching the lips On recorded shows

I recently downloaded a few shows each of them the words spoken don't match the actors lips i honeslty feel like i am watching a japenese show with en

Questions

Using Windows XP running with Parallels Software on a Mac

I can access my DVR, go through menu, selected a program, but when pressing play I get a message that my graphics card doesn't permit it to play.  Is

Questions

NASA TV

When can we expect to receive NASA TV in HD thru Directv channel 283?  Are there any plans in the future to broadcast NASA TV in HD?

Questions

Standard definition laggy as all heck but hd perfect

i have a 2.2ghz athlon 3500+ 64bit running windows 71.5gigs of ram500gig hard drivenvidia 8500gt 256meg video card running at 1366x768 (tried dvi to h

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.