Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

VIEWING PHOTOS WITH MEDIA SHARING

Hello:I got my media sharing up and running. I had to restore my PC to a past date and that did the trick.  Now I have another problem. When I find th

Questions

MSNBC now in STRETCH-SD Mode -- what gives?!

As of today (July 21st) MSNBC is being aired in a horrible low-rez STRETCHED and CROPPED standard-def format! What on earth?? If DirecTV doesn't want

Questions

Media formats supported in MediaShare

I have an HR20 connected to my PC running Windows 7RC with Tversity installed, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD (internal, I am not running NAS at this time) Athlon 6

Questions

Before I pay for an ON DEMAND 1080p movie....

I have a Samsung PN50A650. The TV is connected to Directv using a HR-23 DVR and I have it connected to the INET.  Is the Samsung PN50A650 TV capable o

Questions

MEDIA SHARING

We have a Game adapter plugged in to our Directv DVR. Up until last week we were able to view photos and music stored in my PC Wirelessley. Today I tr

Questions

Twitter Favorites List...

I would like to suggest adding a drop list of followed accounts to the Twitter app,instead forcing you to enter uniquely every time to change twitter

Questions

Ho wlong does it take for OnDemand to "load"

Just installed CAT6 cable from my router to the top ethernet port on back of HDDVR, but no change on scheduler.  Just channel 1000 and no menu when in

Questions

I'LL PAY YOU TO SET UP ON-DEMAND

I am willing to pay to have someone who Has Cablevision of Long Island as their internet provider (residential service with dynamic IP address), and w

Questions

no internet connection

I sure hope that someone out there can help ... while I still have some hair left on my head!I have a Belkin router that connects wirelessly to 2 comp

Questions

HD Dish on tripod for a balcony?

I have been told by my new condo HOA that the satellite dish must be on a tripod or other form of "independent mount" and cannot even be attached to o

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.