Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Directv2PC connected with no contents

I have upgraded Directv2PC v1.1.v5102 and activated. Directv2PC opens but it is not showing my contents that is on my HD DVR receiver. What am I doing

Questions

WGN HD picture

Has anyone else noticed the WGN HD picture is fuzzy and not equal to the quality of other HD channels? What's up?

Questions

how to get key

My computer crashed I re-downloaded directv2pc but I never received a key in my email. How do I get a Key?

Questions

on demand internet connection

My daughter came to visit-noticed my computer was slow and cleaned up and deleted programs that she thought I didn't need.  I think she deleted the co

Questions

Does TV2PC work with PS3?

Can i stream video from my HD DVR (-22? i think) to my SOny Playstation 3?  if so, how?thanks!

Questions

only getting a few real HD quality channels

Only getting the ESPN, the HD movie network and Discovery HD channels in real HD quality. Lost all HD quality in my local channels even though they ar

Questions

First showing/Original Airdate

I cannot find any indication of how to tell if a series episode is original or has previously aired. Is there some way I can find this info on my onli

Questions

R16 to R22

Is there anyway to get an R22 reciever so I could use tv apps and downloading to PC?  I have an r16 now and can only see an option to upgrade to an HD

Questions

DIRECTV Crashes on every play attempt

I have On Demand successfully configured on my HR21/100 and Linksys WGA600N wireless setup.   I receive content to my DVR for playback.   However, whe

Questions

Hallmark Movie channel HD

I would like them to add the Hallmark Movie Channel HD. It would be ok with me if it was part of the digital extra package. I have considered getting

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.