Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Do I need DirectTv HD tuner???

If Fox transmits a game in HD, and I have a built HD tuner in my Plasma, will I pick up the signal in HD or do I need the DirectTv HD tuner?

Questions

HDMI has shadow issues

I recently upgraded to an HD DVR and when I use the HDMI-HDMI cable, the picture quality is sharp but there are shadows and lines across the screen. W

Questions

Fiber optic DVI cable

I got a replacement HR 10-250 DirecTV HD DVR in August. Now when I hook up the DVR to my High Def TV with a hybrid Fiber-Optic DVI cable (I need an HD

Questions

HDTV/ DVR & PIP

I have an HDTV and an external HD Receiver. I currently can't use my PIP because I only have the one receiver.I want to add TIVO, but don't want to pa

posted 

16 y ago

Questions

HDTV

I have a samsung 42" tv on layaway, it is enhanced definition, which supposedly is high definition enhanced. Are you familiar with that? I don't want

Questions

Picture Quality

I have just purchased a Sony HD tube TV. I am using a Directv RCA reciever with component connections. Why am I not getting sharp clear pictures on al

Questions

Receiving off air HD

I just installed an off air antenna, and can only receive channels 5 and 2. All other channels say searching for signal. I an using a 2 diplexors, one

Questions

Dark colors/blacks show no details

Is this just me or what? Normal 480i is fine but with any HD picture, my blacks and dark colors show no details unless Iturn the brightness on my TV a

posted 

16 y ago

Questions

HD Tivo - pauses every few minutes hr10-250

hi my new hr10-250 hd tivo pauses when playing (or recoreding) for about 1-2 seconds every few minutes. The video stops and the audio stops, not neces

posted 

16 y ago

Questions

intermittent no audio

about every third recorded program loose audio for about 10 seconds. happens both on satellite and over air antenna. unit HR10-250

posted 

16 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts