Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Need best possible solution for my problem please. HDMI

Hello all.  I have a slight problem that needs the best possible remedy.  I used to have my Standard DirecTV receiver hooked up to my  Sharp Aquos LCD

Questions

Media share and directv2pc issues

My only goal is to be able to show pictures from my computer through Directv to the TV.  Other capabilities are nice but not essential.  I have a numb

Questions

connection 13 or 22 I fixed it guys

I got it!!!!!!!! a switch or hub is not the same thing as a router. If your are trying to connect with a switch or hub it is near impossible They are

Questions

HR20 HD Vids - stream which format?

I have my hr20 hooked up to my home network using TVersity.  I am able to view pictures and play music, but I want to add our family videos.  They are

Questions

security key

I am trying to set up my wireless connection for ondemand.   The receiver sees my network, but I am having difficulty entering the security key.  When

Questions

AM21 TUNER

I have been trying to order a AM21 tuner from the Directv website but when you click on the item to order, a different item is displayed, making it im

Questions

Any newer HD receivers?

My HD21-200 is dead, D* going to ship me a new one.Just wondering if any new non-dvr receivers handle OTA.Thanks!

Questions

Download Paused

I have installed the WGA600N.  The guide has been completely downloaded.  Each time I select a program to download it is stored and says download paus

Questions

How to Get On-Demand if Your Internet Connection is Through a Broadband Wireless Card?

I don't have a phone line, and use a wireless broadband access card from Verizon to get on the web.  If I want to get my box hooked up so I can access

Questions

Please list the PC requirements for PERFECT operation with TV2PC

Anyone whose TV2PC system works "perfectly" (i.e., not a 'minimum' system spec; no long and convoluted software/hardware tweaking needed to make the s

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.