Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Wireless Connection

I could use some help... I already have a wireless rounter in my home office and it powers the internet to the family PC in the basement.  The Direct

Questions

Connection problem

I cannot connect to On Demand despite several hours of trying and searching on the forums.  I have reset the receiver and my router several times.  Th

Questions

Missing HD Channels, Call 721

I've had a SWM5S installed and signal strengths are pretty decent (on both tuners):101 @ ~ 95+110 @ ~ 90119 @ ~ 9999c @ ~ 75103c @ ~ 80My IRD is a H21

Questions

connect sucessful Direct on demand

using the linksys box from direct, be sure to disregard the CD I never opened mine hook to the direct receiver follow screen prompts, when I got to th

Questions

Hardware Protection

I have been told through a poop-up that because it "cannot apply Hardware Protection Mechanism" my Directv2pc will not work. What does this mean and h

Questions

Media Share + TVersity question

Hi, Guys, I just set up TVersity on a dedicated fileserver (Win 2k3) to share media stored both on that server as well as a mapped terastation drive.

Questions

HR22 will not stretch AM21 standard format

This is day three of having D*, so please bear with me for stupidity.  The following is my setup:Samsung LNT46 1080P LCDHR22AM2135759 zip The problem

Questions

Graphics Driver problems - Hardware Acceleration

According to my Device Manager in the Control Panel, I use NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS as my Display adapter.  I went into the NVIDIA Control Panel and fo

Questions

Confirmed internet connection, 48 hours+, no VOD

HR21/100 with ethernet  cable connected, and  confirmed internet connection using the "connect now" button, and it has been  over 48 hours, but no on

Questions

media share formats?

what are the audio and video requirments for media share beta and when will media share be finalized?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.