Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

connecting multiple HD receivers

my setup: 1 3-LNB sat dish, 1 OTA antenna, 1 std receiver, 1 HD receiver. I plan to add a second HD receiver w/ Tivo (HR10-250). HD local channels pro

Questions

Green hue on HD imput

Just got HD DVR, tv is 2000 model Mitsubishi with no HDMIHas component for HD input. HD input picture is faded green, some blues and reds but mostly g

Questions

Non High Def channels have poor reception

I just purchased a 73 inch Mitsubishi 1080p t.v. and the high def channels are perfect but the non high def channels like cbs, abc, fx etc are all pix

Questions

structured wiring for mpeg4

I am starting construction of my new home. I intend to have a mpeg4 dvr when they are available. I also intend to watch ota hd with this receiver. Ho

Questions

HD Local channels-Chicago

I purchased an HR10-250 HD DVR two weeks ago. Will this be able to pick up te MPEG4 signal when local HD channels become available in the next few mon

Questions

Screen Message "Service Temporarily not Available OK"

Has anyone else had a problem with their HD receiver suddenly showing a message that says "service temporarily not available OK"? I am on my third rec

Questions

Detroit (High-Def locals)

I'm located in the Detroit area, On October 21st, 2005, I had the new 5-LNB dish installed. A few days later I purchased the new H20 High-Def receiver

Questions

HD channels breaking up

For the past week or so, my HD channels have been breaking up and pixelizing badly. The ignal strength is only 30 to 40 (down from about 90).My receiv

Questions

MPEG4 in Los Angeles

How long until mpeg 4 is available in Los Angeles?Should I upgrade to Hi Def mpeg 2 equipment now knowing that mpeg 4 is coming soon?

Questions

HD-DVR lost HDMI output signal and more.

It all started a few days ago when the colors went from full color to about 16 colors. I switched the output from HDMI to Component and the picture lo

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts