Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

SF locals h20 not needed?

I called today to get my hd locals setup. They are sending out an installer to install the 5LNB dish. My question is that I was told by the CSR that I

Questions

PIXEL ???

Can't remember what the service person called it but I have a small amount of disturbance at the top and sides of my picture when showing analog in 72

Questions

H20 Swap

I live 70 miles south of Atlanta and I am having problems with my H10. They have sent me 3 replacements and all have same problem with getting stuck o

Questions

Standard Receiver vs. HD Receiver

I have the standard digital satellite with receiver and subscribe to the plus package. If I purchase a HD receiver seperately, and install it, will it

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

pigsmoker 

8 years ago

Questions

Receiving Broadcast HD

Ok I'll see if I can ask these right.I have an HDTV capable so theres no built in tuner.Is it taking advantage of the best picture possible say from n

Questions

HD setup

I recently purchased a Panasonic HDTV and ordered HD DVR from DirecTV. The installation technician sent by DirecTV failed to install HD DVR since he c

Questions

HDTV tv and DVR

I'm thinking about purchasing LG's new tv w/ integrated HDTV and DVR. 1. Do I still need an HD receiver or can I just upgrade my service and plug my c

Questions

HD wont work through a multiswitch

I have a Sony PIP TV and am trying to hook up a second receiver so I can view two programs at once.The first receiver is an HR10-250 HD DVR and the se

Questions

HD

I currently have one dish for regular channels and a second dish on 72.5 for local channels and using an Eagles Aspen MS 44D 4x4 multi-switch.What com

Questions

HD hook-up

I currently have one dish for regular channels and a second dish on 72.5 for local channels and using an Eagles Aspen MS 44D 4x4 multi-switch.What com

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts