Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

off air antenna

Does anyone know how far you can be from the brocasting signal and still recieve it? I live 44 miles outside of chicago and am not being able to recie

Questions

Swapping H10 to H20

I'm new to HD. Originally I understood that with the change over to the MPEG4 format and the new Ka/Ku dish, we would also need to swap receivers. Yes

Questions

5 LNB Dish

I live in the Atlanta area. I would like to know the aiming directions for the new 5 LNB dish before I upgrade. I have several trees that might block

Questions

Upgrading To HD20 In S.F. Bay Area

Greetings. I'm upgrading from a TiVo DirecTv receiver, to the new MPEG-4 HD20 (5 LNB) system this Saturday. I live in the S.F. Bay area & its my under

Questions

How to connect DVD and HD DVR

I have a Samsung DLP TV which has 1 HDMI input and 2 Component Video inputs. I have a Samsung up converting DVD which I have plugged into the HDMI slo

Questions

Directv HD reciever and current set up

OK I have been reading the threads already posted. This was after getting the HD10 receiver from BB with the $200 rebate. Can I get some confirmation

Questions

HD20 and Tivo

I just had my HD10 with Tivo and a Off air antena installed 2 days ago. The antena is not allowing me to get my local channels, So Directv is telling

Questions

HDMI PROBLEM

Using HDMI connection to the reciever does not work and TV is set to HDMI. All other ways from the receiver will work, but not when you use the HDMI.

Questions

HR10-250 recording glitches

When recording OTA HD on my HR10 sometimes it will have an audio meltdown for approx. 10 to 30 seconds and last night it had this weird double and tri

Questions

H10 doesn't allow entry of actual OTA channels

Several of the over the air stations in Dallas, particularly Channel 29 (digital 30) have never properly remapped their digital channels to the old an

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts