Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HDTV in Denver

I've got two Directv hd receivers. One is the HD/Tivo box the other an older RCA Model. The HD/Tivo box is able to tune into my abc affiliate through

Questions

Chicago off-air HD

Yesterday I had directv HD installed, with an off-air ant. When the installer left, I had one station(fox-32). I got MY ladder out, climbed on the roo

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spiceaudio 

8 years ago

Questions

HDMI to RGB

I'm trying to hook the hdmi to my tv's high resolution input RGB. I bought a hdmi to a DVI, then I got a connecter to go from DVI to RGB and plugged m

Questions

HD Locals in Los Angeles?

I am getting an HD DVR next week along with a 3LNB dish.I have been told I will be able to receive 4 local Los Angeles channels in HD (ABC, CBS, NBC,

Questions

H10 Receiver Output

Is it possible to use 2 of the video outs simultaneously? ex. The HDMI ouput to one TV and the PrPbY output to another TV. Will the output still be in

Questions

h10 reciver gets stuck on channels

hello,i have an h10 receiver when i go thru the channels via the remote up and down channel buon i have noticed numerous of times that it not go past

Questions

switching direct way dish

I have a dway dish that i no longer use for Internet access it is connected up presently to two tivos, only one feed to each.. I just ordered a HDTV a

Questions

connecting multiple HD receivers

my setup: 1 3-LNB sat dish, 1 OTA antenna, 1 std receiver, 1 HD receiver. I plan to add a second HD receiver w/ Tivo (HR10-250). HD local channels pro

Questions

Green hue on HD imput

Just got HD DVR, tv is 2000 model Mitsubishi with no HDMIHas component for HD input. HD input picture is faded green, some blues and reds but mostly g

Questions

Non High Def channels have poor reception

I just purchased a 73 inch Mitsubishi 1080p t.v. and the high def channels are perfect but the non high def channels like cbs, abc, fx etc are all pix

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts