Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

No/Very Weak Off Air Antenna Signal and 2 other small issues

Hello,I'm a very new DirecTV user after having used cable for many years and I'm having an issue with my off air antenna signal.The off air antenna is

Questions

Add a USB hard drive

How can I add a external USB hard drive to my new Direct TV Hi-Def DVR? Thanks

Questions

Jump ahead on Hi-def remote

I have a brand new Direct TV HD DVR with Tivo. I'm used to a jump ahead button on my old ultimate receiver. Is there a way to program a 30 second jump

Questions

PIXELATION

More info on pixel problem of last week. New reciever installed and replaced TV with no results. Have a Panasonic 42" with Pixelation at top and sides

Questions

ESPN HD Broadcast has 3 sections on ch 79

What to do? Anyone else have this? did the convergence thing but didn't clear the vertical lines which divides the screen with the color bars in betwe

Questions

Newbie Question on Cables

I am wanting to upgrade to HDTV. How many cables should I have running to the dish location for this to happen. I plan on having 1 HD receiver and 2 r

Questions

Boston HD locals on 12/8?

Anyone hear a different date?

Questions

H20 Guide / Filters Issues

I have an annoying problem with the guides and filters on the new H20 receiver. All the channels I like to watch are in "Custom 1" which I have rename

Questions

Audio Video Sync

Has anyone noticed Video delays on a lot of channels, Discovery HD, seems to be the worst. I have it on not only, two different HD TV's, with differen

Questions

it all started with Voip

I'm currently having problems with Voip, and looked for help, and just found out my $900 HD DVR (what I paid new), is going to be obsolete? When is th

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts