Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HDTV local channels

Does anyone know when the local hd channels will be available in the Atlante area. I have had hd since February and have been told several different s

Questions

mpeg4 in LA So.Cal. ???????

I havew been holding out on getting HDTV set up at home till the new mpeg4 receviers are out and you can get more Channels. Is this out now in So.Cal.

Questions

5LNB Dish

Just purchased an H20 from Best Buy, but they didn't have the 5 LNB Dish. They said to get it from D* directly. Called D* and they said they are only

Questions

HD DVR Output Failure

I have a Model HR10-250 HD receiver/recorder. The HDMI output has failed. The Big Screen has been checked out and is OK, and I have switched cables. T

Questions

HDTV Receiver - losing signal

Whenever programming has a screen with a large amount of white the HDTV receiver loses the signal (message from monitor shows searching for signal, th

Questions

HD Wavier Process - When Does the Approved Channels Appear?

Hello, I recently upgrading to High Def and submitted waviers for the national HD channels. Currently my ABC was rejected, my FOX and NBC are still be

Questions

YES Network

Can I get Yankees and Nets games in HD on directv?I live in NY City area and am considering an upgrade to HD.Thanks.

Questions

New H20 Receiver

Is D* offering the new H20 HD receiver to new subscribers that do not live in one of the 12 areas to receive their local HD programming? If you are a

Questions

Setup Questions/Problems

I received my HD receiver and dish yesterday and everything was working fine until this morning when my receiver was completely reset. I called Direct

Questions

Chicago - off air stations

I live about 40-45 miles north of Chicago. I am using a Trex44 ant. Any suggestions to improve reception? Also, I think my SAT signal is weak. What is

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts