Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

HD DVR remote question

I just got the HD DVR Tivo installed and the remote is IR. Since my equipment is on the other side of the room from the TV and in a closed cabnet, I s

Questions

D* installers, HDMI & HDTV receiver?

Ok, HDMI is the “very best connection.” So when the D* installer comes with the HDTV receiver will he bring a HDMI cable to connect it with?-Circuit C

Questions

Picture stretched

When watching non-HD sports, the info banners at the top and/or bottom of the pages are off the screen. The page appears to be stretched top to bottom

Questions

sidebars

I have a HR10-250 DVR with a 50" plasma. The only thing I record are the Showtime and HBO HD Fights. On 10/21 and 11/4 I recorded 2 fights from Hd71 S

Questions

HDTV local channels

Does anyone know when the local hd channels will be available in the Atlante area. I have had hd since February and have been told several different s

Questions

mpeg4 in LA So.Cal. ???????

I havew been holding out on getting HDTV set up at home till the new mpeg4 receviers are out and you can get more Channels. Is this out now in So.Cal.

Questions

5LNB Dish

Just purchased an H20 from Best Buy, but they didn't have the 5 LNB Dish. They said to get it from D* directly. Called D* and they said they are only

Questions

HD DVR Output Failure

I have a Model HR10-250 HD receiver/recorder. The HDMI output has failed. The Big Screen has been checked out and is OK, and I have switched cables. T

Questions

HDTV Receiver - losing signal

Whenever programming has a screen with a large amount of white the HDTV receiver loses the signal (message from monitor shows searching for signal, th

Questions

HD Wavier Process - When Does the Approved Channels Appear?

Hello, I recently upgrading to High Def and submitted waviers for the national HD channels. Currently my ABC was rejected, my FOX and NBC are still be

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts