Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

Triple LNB and HD

I currently have a triple LNB dish and three standard receivers. I want to upgrade one receiver to integrate to my HDTV ready display. I was conductin

Questions

Spaceway 2 satellite launch

I heard on the news a brief clip of a launch and i search led me to the Boeing 702 site and to the Arianespace Flight site but DirTv does not have any

Questions

Boot Fail on Samsung STR360

I'm unable to get video through/from my Samsung SR-360. All was fine until we went away for a weekend, then just nothing. No evidence of power surge,

Questions

Hook up of audio

I am trying to hook up my HR-10 DVR to my surroundsound system by using the optical audio cable outlet in the back of the DVR to the back of my surrou

Questions

HR10-250 has purple haze rolling across screen.

I have a new HR10-250 and I am utilizing the HDMI connection. I have noticed a very light vertical purple haze that rolls from the right side of the s

Questions

Samsung SIR 300W and off-air reception

On the occasion that DIRECT TV system goes down (and it's rare) is there a way I can continue to receive off-air channels with the receiver? Right now

Questions

Can The HR10-250 Record East/West Networks in Hi Def?

I currently have a waiver for all east/west networks. Are these feeds broadcast in hi def over the satellite? If so, will I be able to record these ne

Questions

Why do this?

I want HD but the cost and pain with Directv seems extreme. I need to get the 3rd lmb for my dish, run an additional cable, and buy a new dvr receiver

Questions

DVD recorder connections

Should I be able to connect a DVD recorder to my H10 Directv HD receiver? I tried to connect using the output connections and could not get the Panaso

Questions

No DD ( Dolby Digital ) 5.1 and no off air HD reception

I have two issues that I hope I can resolve with this forum.1. I never get DD 5.1 surround sound when tuning to Directv HD channels. I get stereo only

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts