Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

H10 uses HDMI for video only?

Even though HDMI supports digital audio. The D* H10 doesn't output digital audio through the HDMI port does it?

Questions

Recording with the New H-20?

This is a great site - you guys have all the answers. After searching threads for the past few days, I'm not sure if I have found the answers to my qu

Questions

Recording with the New H-20?

This is a great site - you guys have all the answers. After searching threads for the past few days, I'm not sure if I have found the answers to my qu

Questions

H10 Locks up on PPV channels which exceed dollar limit

I have 2 HD receivers, an H10 receiver as well as an old Hughes e86 Platinum. No problems with the 3.5 year old Hughes (except it runs pretty warm all

Questions

HDMI to new Plasma Dolby 5.1 audio issues

Ok, I read the other thread under this title http://snipurl.com/jsq7 I am having the same problem. Dolby 5.1 makes a terrible buzzing sound going thro

Questions

hdmi, and hdcp

greywolf, you seem to know quite a bit about hdmi....what is the point of having hdcp on a receiver (and hdcp compatible) when it only encrypts the si

Questions

6.2 software for HR10-250

Can someone tell me why the promised 6.2 Software Upgrade for HR10-250 has yet to happen?

Questions

off-air antenna

I get only 3 channels .When I change antenna directions ,I might get one or two more ,but lost the others .When I try to regain the others, no matter

Questions

Full Screen on Sony HDTV

Cannot receive full screen viewing. Everything is wide-scrren except DirecTV info channel and when I use TiVo. Any suggestions

Questions

HDMI connection

The HDMI connection is not working at all .Th audio cables work .Is there a configuaration for HDMI connection? I have a new Sony SXRD that doesn't ha

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts