Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Learn how to watch DIRECTV on your TV, computer or mobile device.

h10 with samsung dvr and multi switch

just purchased a h10 receiver and am trying to hook it up with a multi switch (terk bms34) which id also hooked up to my DVR the HD will only work if

Questions

PBS HDTV

Will DirecTV be offering PBS HD network feed in the near future?I live in the SF bay Area and am disappointed that the HD Locals lineup receivable wit

Questions

Program Scheduling

One of the features we liked most about our previous HD Receiver was the ability to schedule a program to automatically start and switch viewing to th

Questions

woopee - I think it's finally working - no pixellation

They downloaded a new firmware version this morning to my H20, 5lnb setup (Tampa). I've got a clear picture now on my local HD's without any pixellati

Questions

H20 and Local Cable

I have a local cable company line in the house and have it connected to the H20, yet receive no video signal to the TV. With my old Direct TV box ther

Questions

HD locals on the way?

I had my dish installed the other day and while the installer was there he mentioned that "possibly" before April HD locals will be available without

Questions

PBS YOU

DirecTV chose to replace PBS YOU with yet another religious fundamentalist channel. Please email DIRECTV to complain.

Questions

H20 OTA "Scan for Channels" Behaviour?

Both of my H20's do not appear to check for the presence of a valid ATSC when it "scans" for OTA channels. While DirecTV puts me in the LA DMA, I live

Questions

Component Video Cable Problems

Good Morning,I checked the FAQ's and did a search of the forum on my problem and couldn't find any information. I am hoping that someone here can shed

Questions

H20 Patch Loaded This Morning

I noticed a new patch on the H20 loaded this morning (2/14/06). Anyone with info on the patch care to share what items it supposedly fixed?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts